Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features How many real 32 roadsters present?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Deuce Daddy Don, Dec 6, 2008.

1. mecutem

mecutem

Andyg You could fair the hinges and weld the handle holes shut on the doors. Once everything is one color the only person who will know is you. I put subrails, trunk lid and upper and lower back panels on my roadster. To me its still an old ford that someone bought from a ford dealer back in 1932. Its been loved and cared for and deglected and beat on for the past 75 years. Mine has a history and so does yours. Steve

2. sr

sr
    from Monterey

Here are a few of mine. One they say cant be real cause it was on ebay for 1k and Harry Westergard did the work on it. It must be fake. The other one is the one I built and later sold to Tom Malloy. The black one is one I had bought that was restored and I was going to fix it. A restorer fell in love with it and had to have it. My skeleton (a modified social distortion skele) is on the deck of my old roadster. Not sure if it is still there.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  3. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

COWABUNGA!!!!-------I can't believe this thread is still alive!!!!---All you guys that have responded both last year & now into the 2009 year is mind boogling to say the least!!!----Roadster hats off to the HAMB guys for keeping it going!!---------Don

4. sled

sled

Deuce Don, i know of a real 32 channeled here in Mexico too..green color with old speed equipment on..as far i know has been imported since early 50's from CA..got pix somewhere.Perhaps there will be more around but i dont reckon any right now....Sled

5. Man, I love this car!

Attached Files:

• 32.jpg
      32.jpg
      File size:
      246 KB
      Views:
    Hyfire likes this.
  6. Dirty2

Dirty2

Well I have one of these now . Its a Love Hate relationship ! I hope to have her at the roundup but its counting down really fast . Original frame and all .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  7. What's not Pretty? Green grass, Blue Skys, & a Henry Ford Duece Hi-Boy, Life is beautiful!!!!!

8. smittystoys

smittystoys

my dad has one click on my avatar then on my albums to see it .......sorry i dont know how to post pictures yet......:)

9. andyg

andyg

Just thought I would post to see if anyone is still trying to round up another one or two originals to put on here!

Attached Files:

10. VAPHEAD

VAPHEAD
    BANNED

Better pic of mine...

Attached Files:

11. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

AND, the hits just keep on coming!!!!!!!!!!----Sure is great to see you "Real Roadster" guys keeping this thread going!!----Now we are into April 2009, Spring is finally here, Sunday the temp hit 75, so uncovered my roadster & took Gramma for a quick spin,-----Oh, that felt so good again to have the wind blowing by!!----Semi truck driver asked if it was a model A----I said NO, its a model B!!----He just smiled!!!
    Checked the odometer returning to garage, 100 more happy miles of line chasing!!-----------Don

12. redmillburgers

redmillburgers
    from seattle

I have one , full fendered 32, with 48 merc engine and 39 tranny. Seattle

13. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I can now join in. I have an origianl deuce roadster body, grille shell, 25 louver hood, And a nice original frame. Sold my last cherry gennie tank last year thinking I would never find a roadster to use it in. Also picked up a 32 Auburn roadster dash and insert for it.

14. KUZTOM

KUZTOM

Heres one from New Zealand , the guy has owned it for nearly 50 years.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

MAN O MAN!!!!----Can't believe this old thread is still "Hangin"----Here we are now into June 2010 & you guys are still contributing!!! As stated before, its really GREAT to get all the responses from all of you!!
    Sure glad 'ol Henry listened to son Edsel about the new "revelation" of Fords in 1932!!!-------See ya at LAR fathers day show in Pomona June 20th------Don

16. Here is mine. I drive it every day... love it! Still much work to do,

Attached Files:

17. Don't have any pics to show, but Laura and I just picked up a gennie '32 Roadster. Total project, will be a while before it sees the pavement again, but's real Henry steel.

Am going to pick it up soon...............

Johnnie.

18. 63Compact

63Compact

Good to see some progress Steve.

19. nwbhotrod

nwbhotrod
    from wash state

I have a real all henry ford 32 roadster full fenders and know of at least 7 outhers out ther . hell every one has one

20. mr.32

mr.32

Well,I just found this deal. Put me down for 2 real ones and 2 glass ones.they are all fun!

21. 455HOGT37

455HOGT37
    from Mojave, Ca

Thanks to Dad, I'm in. :D

[​IMG]

22. Doodlrodz

Doodlrodz
    Member Emeritus

I'm half in, still looking for the other half.

Attached Files:

23. Bosco1956

Bosco1956
    from Jokelahoma

Here is some of Henry's work

Attached Files:

24. gasheat

gasheat
    from Dallas

Put me down for one. Built it about 15 years. 12 trips from Dallas to Pomona.

Attached Files:

25. FlatheadRoadster

FlatheadRoadster
    from Sweden

Count me in!

I just bought myself a rolling original V8 1932 De luxe roadster project.
    It needs a good deck/rumblelid and a V8 radiator. ( help me find these parts!)

I have the original engine turned dash complete with gauges out of the Doane Spencer roadster and will build a replica of the car how it looked in mid 40´s BEFORE Spencer tear the car apart to rebuild it for the Carrera Pan America race in Mexico.

3rd pic is out of the book: Birth of hotrodding, a color pic of spencers dash when it was in better shape.

Attached Files:

KKrod likes this.
  26. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Like ol' Grey "Basketcase" used to say-----"You guys are something else"!!
    After starting this question back in 2008---I'm amazed at all the neat replies!!
    "Let the good times roll"---Keep em' coming!

27. dolsen37

dolsen37
    from Nebraska

I just sold an original Henry bodied roadster project to a fellow HAMBER. Good news is that I bought a very nice Henry bodied roadster to replace it. New car was turned into a hotrod in the 50's and last driven in 66. I love it.

28. ronnieroadster

ronnieroadster

Our roadster is an original Henry Ford not sure if its was a delux or standard but she be real.
    So Im wondering whats the count so far original 32 Ford roadsters that are now Hot Rods?
    Ron

29. WHAAATT?? How the fuck did you come by that dash!!?? That is too cool!
    I would like to hear more about that.
    D.

30. CUTITUP53chevy

CUTITUP53chevy

i got one as well, not much of a car now but i am working on it