Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pictures of my 31' Model A Vicky

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 64Pcode, May 21, 2010.

1. 64Pcode

64Pcode

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I'll tell you what, I normally think it's a bit extreme for my tastes but the way those cheater slicks are hugging the body has me liking it. What motor is that?

3. Wow, that is mean as hell. Congrats!

4. 64Pcode

64Pcode

The mill is a 390 FE I Built.. It ran 12.5's in a 3600lb 64' galaxie with a c6 automatic and 4.11 gears.. The model A hits the scales at 2500lb with a 4 speed and 4.11 gears. And with a 46' ford front spring in the rear it hooks a pretty decent. Thanks for the comments. Fred.

5. nice
    if you can shift it your looking at some low 11's and some good mph
    tk

6. 29hotrod55kustom

29hotrod55kustom

not to be "that guy" but... why do that to a vicky?????? albeit it looks kinda neat, not a fan of 4bbl velocity stack or the tall breathers on the VC's.. to muscle car for my taste.. but.. in all its a cool little car... just dont think that particular style car should have been wasted on something as bad ass as an A vicky.

body work looks good!

7. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

Hey F.N.G. --- F.N.C. (F*%$in' Nice Car) ! ! !

I love '31 Vickies ! ! !

8. 64Pcode

64Pcode

Why do that to a vicky you ask....Well how many chopped,channelled and slammed sedans do you see??? Tons! I had the image in my head and knew what I wanted...Was shooting for the look of a ride you would see in 62' at the winter nats. Yes the breathers are horrible looking... But since then I have replaced them with a set of cal customs... I was running what I had and I couldnt get a set of gold thunderbird covers to not leak! And I like running the single 4 for performance purposes. I respect your opinion. Everyone has their own views and ideas on what they would do. I just took the image in my head and made it a reality. Fred.

9. Dyce

Dyce

Looks strange seeing the tierod out front. What spindles and steering are you using?