Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof Wa

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Miss3Four, May 18, 2010.

1. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

I'm in the Bothell/Evertt area, gunna make the trip to Chehalis Friday, anyone else drivin down? Let's meet up and all drive down!

2. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

really feelin like a shit head... no one in my area is goin? Seriously? NO ONE IN WESTERN WASHINGTON? hmmmm....

3. coopdevill65

coopdevill65
    from tac ,wa

we are leavin sat. mornin!

4. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

A Rodder's the one who made me decide to post this! I wanna go in a group, that would be a lot of fun. But seriously no one is going in my area, which is hard to belive so I'm just going to keep posting this to see if peeps will reply! Is there a pre party Friday night? Has anyone heard?

5. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

maybe no one wants to be seen around my car... It does have ugly paint after all...

6. ken1939

ken1939

Wow, Only the Lonley:rolleyes:

I will be there, but I dont count. Flying into PDX for a week off in Vancouver and Longbeach. Wont have a rod, but will be there on Saturday morning to walk, look and hopefully smile alot.

So I will be with you in spirit on the trip there!

7. yamadafacka

yamadafacka

I think your car is cool! assuming it is the one in the avatar. PS sometimes it takes more than one day to get responses on here. we have 9-10 cars coming up form the vancouver area friday

8. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

lol, thanks for that... I can be very persistant I guess. I can't help it, I am STOKED to GO!!!!

9. Choptop

Choptop

I'll be there :D

This is going to be a GREAT show. Will have some details to post in a day or so.

here is a hint... get ready for RollerDerby!!!

10. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

GET OUT!!!!! Holy crap now I'm super excited!

11. I'll be departing from the Northgate area of Seattle. If you want to caravan.

12. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

I will be heading down on Friday afternoon... My car hasn't ran in 9 months (ugh) and I don't want to deal with any BS on Saturday morning so I took the day off from work to get down there... I have confidence in her... Just not 100%...

13. worse case scenario I have a truck and trailer.

14. moses

moses

calm down simba ya got to let the thread work.. yes there will be a few caravaning down we will hook up the details as it gets closer stay tuned...jeffrey

15. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

"simba"... that is so funny you have NO idea.... Ok, killer. I will calm down. and hitchhiker.... no trailer queens... If she breaks down she will be brought home to the garage... finners crossed that won't happen. Thanks though, your a rockstar!

16. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

I'm planning to go, but i missed it the last couple years so why stop now!! I guess i really should get my M/C endorcement so i can legally ride my '42 45 Harley now that i almost have all my hemi and 283 parts in my shop instead of ontop of it!!

17. Payaso

Payaso

18. I just meant if she breaks there is a ride home.....:D

19. moses

moses

simba... dont know but mabey some day youll tell me...jeffrey

20. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Whew, you had me thinking that I had lost a month somewhere. Looks like you still have a month to find someone to make the trip down with.
    That gives you a month to get the ride squared away, change the fuel filter and clean the battery posts and check the fan belt to make sure everything is working. And have it in shape so Hitchhiker doesn't get an excuse to bring the stretcher out.

No car that can get in the gate for me this year unless a miracle happens in the next few weeks. I'm not sure what our plans are at the moment except to be there on Saturday for a few hours.

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  21. LOWMOTIONCARCLUB

LOWMOTIONCARCLUB
    from auburn, wa

we leaving friday afternoon from beacon hill..

22. el Roach

el Roach
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There's a bunch of us coming over from the east side & central part of the state. We'll be meeting up in Naches (WA) on Friday morning to trek over White Pass. Anyone interested in meeting up, give me a shout. Look for the Aces & Eights logo.

23. Gilby246

Gilby246
    from Brier, WA

although i wont be going anywhere this weekend (well maybe the Nile car show on Sunday) I would love to meet up with you and anyone else local at some other time (Im in Brier, between Bothel and Lynnwood)

24. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

You are right up the street from me! I'm over on locust! Every Friday everyone meets over at 44th and 196th across from Fred Meyer. Would love to meet up! Weather permitting...

25. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

You're killin me smalls...;)

26. Miss3Four

Miss3Four

Really.... Would love to drive down with ya... seriously. I'm 20 min north. :D

27. Im always there or at the Clearview cruise in. I have a bright blue 1968 Convertible Tri Power 400 Firebird that I show there as I'm still building my Hotrod. Stop by and say hi!!

28. LOWMOTIONCARCLUB

LOWMOTIONCARCLUB
    from auburn, wa

yeah we wont know till that week at what time we gonna leave on friday...and if you dont we have a car that be going i swear that goes only 55 on the freeway...but with friday traffic we wont hit that untill olympia

29. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

We're meeting up at the fred meyers in puyallup