Register now to get rid of these ads!

What (1) pc.windshield for 50 chev 2 dr.?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Quintw, May 18, 2010.

1. Quintw

Quintw

Can someone tell me what year, and model of Oldsmobile one piece windshield will work in my '50 chev deluxe 2dr.? Please reply, or e-mail [email protected] Thanks, Quint.

2. old beet

old beet

Bob's Vintage Glass has all you need. W/S glass and correct seal. He is "440 hudson" on here...Beet

3. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

All you need is the "STYLE" number on the firewall tag to get the correct windshield for your specific car. You can get the windshield in clear, or two different tints. Butch/56sedandelivery.

4. Quintw

Quintw

Thanks to both you gents. I've e-mailed Bob @ Bob's Vintage glass to see if he can help.

5. I went to PS auto glass in Janesville Wisconsin for mine. PM me if you want more info

6. Squablow

Squablow

Pretty sure it has to be an 88 model to fit, the Olds 98 had a taller windshield, correct me if I'm wrong.

7. jonzcustomshop

jonzcustomshop

yes 88, and if it is a sedan , then you need an olds sedan w/s, If it is a hardtop,convert, then olds hardtop, convert.

8. Quintw

Quintw

Timmy P., Yes, any additional info. on PS Auto Glass in Janesville would be great. I have heard nothing back from Bob at "Bob's Vintage Glass" yet. The car I have is the 2 dr. coupe. Thanks, Quint.