Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Please?

2. Hey carguy88, we need to see a little more of your work around here! :D I might have passed on the portholes but the rest of this job looks incredible! Though for just a moment I got to thinking that it was kind of a shame that you cut up that nice Ranch Wagon to build this. :rolleyes: Ummm, you didn't really cut up a wagon to build this, did you? ;)

If you've got the time grab onto one of these other projects here and have a bit of fun. It will kind of help out the rest of us till JamesD sobers up! :eek:

3. skoh73

skoh73

Carguy, that is some pretty amazing work- I think my Photoshop is broken, mine don't turn out like that...

4. RichG

RichG

Hey boys and squirrels,

Today only Amazon is selling Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 for $54.99, BUT they also have a $20 rebate, so the final price is $34.99!!! Serious, check it out! Shipping is free also.

I just wanted to pass this along to anyone that might be considering purchasing photoshop anytime soon, the regular price at Amazon is $99.99, so this is a killer deal... don't take my word for it, go look for yourself :D

I belong to a newsletter call "My Frugal Adventures", it was on their highlights of the day e-mail...:p

5. bbdiamond

bbdiamond
    from ROY, Utah

That does look good. Could you please do a set of wide whites on those rims and then also a set of skinny whites on supremes. ?

6. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

torrent a copy, enough said :D

7. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

[​IMG]
    Crap! Drew it up as a gasser but can't figure how to bring from photoshop here. Any suggestions?

8. Can any of you photoshop guys do my 38 Chevy sedan delivery I posted a few pages back? Would like it to be black or passion purple with traditional flames, steelies with spiders or whatever your mind can concieve.

Thanks
    Mikey

Attached Files:

9. pro1street

pro1street

Here's something else for You.
    [​IMG]

10. dt50chev

dt50chev

Can someone please add some wide whites to my truck, a front bumper and a visor?

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  11. bbdiamond

bbdiamond
    from ROY, Utah

NOW that is the ticket thanks...

12. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. dt50chev

dt50chev

Thanks for the quick response. I don't want to ssem like a picky person, but how about a little wider whitewalls and a larger visor. Thanks again.

14. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. dt50chev

dt50chev

Whitewalls look great. Thanks

Fulton sunvisor,anyone?

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  16. Thought this old Dodge from a couple pages back needed a little more attention. These old Mopars, especially the 2 dr. sedans, are just so... I don't want to say homely, let's just call them plain and simple. Whatever you call them they're kind of a "blank slate" and some fairly simple modifications can make a big change.

So it got lowered a bit, a little more in the back, moldings and gravel guards removed, and some simple scallops and skirts added. You could get fancier with the wheel covers but the simple, smooth, stock covers look pretty good to me.

Then I had to get all artsy-fartsy with the sepia tone picture.:rolleyes:

Dodge49_mod01.jpg

Dodge49_mod02.jpg

17. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hows this? You might notice the two trucks are gone and the yard cleaned up. I junked the Chevy, sold the Dodge for gasser parts and the revenoors took your still away. :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  18. bbdiamond said: " .... can someone please do something with this to make it look kool....

I thought I'd have some fun with your Chrysler. I modified the body. However, I didn't address the wheels or add any accoutrement's. Maybe I'll do some of that later.

[​IMG]

Details: Basically turned it into a hardtop. The roof has been sectioned (shortened), the rear door eliminated, the front door lengthened, and the body raked slightly. I also removed the sideview mirror.

[​IMG]

19. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

For the Classic 4X4 guy

20. SDhotrod

SDhotrod

[​IMG]

21. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

lmao!

22. Gene Winfield style paint...

[​IMG]

23. I am planning on wide whites gold flake roof and gold satin body
    and someday a mild chop, oh yeah lower in the front.
    THANKS

[​IMG]

24. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

I would love to see what you could do with my Galaxie. It's a '63 Galaxie 500 boxtop 2 door hard top. Your skills are jaw dropping to say the least.

25. bbdiamond

bbdiamond
    from ROY, Utah

You guys crack me up. Thanks for the photoshopping guys..

James AS ALWAYS you rock man thanks.

26. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

You know what would look good,trim wise,is the '62 Ford Galaxie side trim. James D,great job on the fades!

27. dannyego

dannyego

alright..I am keeping this car and need to do someting with it. I have some 13" 5 lugs with pinner whites on the way. What else can I do to this car? Keep in mind I have a red interior so paint options are limited. What color should I do the new wheels? Black?.. PLease, love you long time!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 16, 2010
  28. ryno

ryno

could one of you wizards work some magic my way?

thinking white body, fascia or pinkish flake roof, and tops of the fins, chrome rev smoothies with www or thin whites.

[​IMG]

thanks!

29. choppwatchagot

choppwatchagot

[​IMG]

30. choppwatchagot

choppwatchagot