Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage **Stray Kat 500 May 7,8 & 9, 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by straykatkustoms, Jan 8, 2010.

1. mongo51

mongo51

one hell of a good time. see you guys in a couple of weeks.

2. bscottstudio

bscottstudio
    from Kansas

Welcome to the roadster pilot world Larry, Now all we need to do is stick a shirt on you.

3. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

You mean he was topless? :eek:

4. gonmad

gonmad

Awesome show Mick! Glad it finally had good weather for you (and the rest of us!) for a whole weekend!! All 3 bands played saturday and Saturday night and were great!! I got my haircut by the barber at the show, Ben Mitchell drew me up a pic of both my cars, got some good garbage from the antique stores, got an awesome malt from the soda fountain and got a little sun on the forehead! And best of all, got to hang out with some great people!

Great job! Just need more shirts! Lol!

5. fuddpucker

fuddpucker

Had a great time, really enjoyed JACKS major award from TWO TALL OKIE.

6. pushrod_jimbo

pushrod_jimbo

Well i tried putting a picture up but cant figure it out on my dang iphone so...ill have to find a computer with a different ip address than my home pc because if I sign in on that thing im automatically banned from the hamb for some reason...thats why ive had 27 different user names over the past year. Anyway great show thanks to mick for everything and thanks to all the guys and gals that came out and said hello and watced us make fools of ourselves. Also thank you to the freakn' rumble jets. Those guys are always great! We had a blast! (insert funny picture here)

ghost of jimbo

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  7. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Jimbo, How did the Yoyo thing go? Next year lets have a yoyo off on main street at high noon.

I was told that Jack wants Travis help in lighting the fire at the Starliner... LOL!!

Thanks guys for all of the kind words. It is kool to see that you all had a good time.

Happy Trails,

Mick

8. pushrod_jimbo

pushrod_jimbo

Mick yoyo thing well....um....that kid is way to good for me. Just ask Ron...he saw what happened in the hotel lobby. It was brutal. Kid killed me.

9. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Man, I'm sorry that I missed it, I'm sure that you put on a show. Keep the faith maybe
    next year....

10. 49toad

49toad

Mick. Great show, great weather. sorry we could only make it Sat. Toad said she had to make it if only for 1 day. See you at Delano.

11. chaotic

chaotic

We had a great time this weekend! And the best was watching my boy skool Jimbo in the art of yo-yoing! Even with Jimbo's defeat, we still love watching the Pushrods.

12. some more pics

Attached Files:

13. roadsterpilot

roadsterpilot

Mick,

Thank you and everyone who helped with a great show, we had a great time. Sorry we bailed early on Sunday, the weather wasnt lookin to good and I had a long trip ahead.

Thanks Again

14. so that was what was going on in the hotel lobby a overaged teenager was twirling a yo yo string like he was gonna lasso a ant or sumptin:cool:
    guess i had to go to bed at that time, bands too loud for a old fart

actually those were the best bands that I have herd at a car show
    i liked the sounds during the show they were good:D

15. atch

atch

the only thing left for me to say is that when i had to cancel my hotel reservations (for this year's show) a few months ago i had them get me reservations for the 2011 show. i don't plan to miss another for a loooong time...

16. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I sent you a pm.... I'm very lucky to have such talented bands play in Dewey. I've
    had them before and I can't see them getting stale. I was telling people they are like
    Ron Myers kool '39 Sedan. You never get tired of seeing it or hearing it, so how can
    it get old.

The police was asking about ya, you were missed...... Ha, ha,ha,

17. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I need to quite talking to ya guys. Everytime I hang out with you guys, I want a Roadster even more.... Hopefully one of these days we can do some road time.

See ya this weekend at Pete and Jakes open house..

Happy Trails,

Mick

18. atch

atch

maybe it's a good thing i laid low this year...

19. davidh73750

davidh73750

saturday night show and hotel scene is a great time. GO JIMBO!

Attached Files:

20. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Carrying the gospel of the Stray Kat 500 as far west in the U.S. as one can go, the Na Pali Coast, Kauai, Hawaii, June 2010
    [​IMG]

21. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is a purfect background for a Stray Kat shirt. I wish that I was there...