Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage **Stray Kat 500 May 7,8 & 9, 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by straykatkustoms, Jan 8, 2010.

1. One more time

Attached Files:

2. Wanted to be there, but the radiator took a big dump. At least it didn't happen on the trip to Arizona. Thanks for posting the pictures. I missed a good weekend.
    Later,
    Dick

3. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Dick, youre not the only one whom the gods conspired against. Up untill last night I thought I was going to be there today but alas no. I think this is the first one I have missed in five or six years. I'll have to count the T shirts. Keep the pics coming so I can experience it vicariously.

4. Missed it again this year. I hate planning for shit, because when I plan, shit happens to where I don't go.

If shit happens where I can not go to my first Bonneville in August, I'll be thirteen kinds of pissed!

Keep the pics coming.

5. Looks like a great time!

6. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

No show for me as well! Future daughter in laws graduation in Conway, Arkansas today...I did see some nice cars heading Dewey way! Keep the pics coming....I think the Nash will ready by:eek: 2020!

7. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

nice pics so far...but where are all the rest?

Mick threw one of the best shows he ever did...record number of cars and folks...I hadda blast!

I popped my cherry...I am now officially a Roadster Pilot.

Borrowed my buddies '28/'32 railed flathead roadster (killer flathead with straight pipes) and got REALLY sunburned on the run up and back...(rite of passage).

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  8. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Missed you Gordon. Best weather I can recall..... Maybe you're the rain magnet? ;-)

9. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I finally got there around 3:00 in the afternoon on Saturday. There were lots of Kool cars and a great band playing .Definitely going to try to make it sooner next year .

10. few pics

Attached Files:

11. yeah i cant get them to load for some reason damn computers lol

12. wizzard23

wizzard23

We missed going this year too, to much stuff goin' on
    Sure hopin' for 2011, Mick puts on a good one. Looks like this was a record breaker!!!!!!!!!

13. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

OH SURE...I don't show up and lookit the weather...Mick, why couldn't you do that for ME...???

Looks like a great turnout...

R-

14. yblock292

yblock292

Mick special thanks to you, Renea, Duke, Richard, Travis and dustin for one of the best StrayKat 500's to date as normal you did a great job, don't know how you arrange the weather, but could not have been better...........Thanks to all!

15. The Mandrill

The Mandrill
    from Tulsa

Awesome time! Thanks so much to the guys at Stray Kat Customs and the town of Dewey. The top 3 things I heard or was asked at the show....1. Do you have anything for a sunburn? 2. This crowd looks a little rough but they are all so nice! 3. Why was your brother and that other guy on that porch with a bullhorn?.... Cant wait till next year!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Just got home, I'll have my pics up tonight, Thanks to Mick and everyone involved, it was a killer show!

17. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

StayKat500 Was the best!!!! What a great show... Food was great.. Fun Fun Fun

18. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

They done it up right!!!! Just need bigger plates.. (What a feast)

19. Very cool, don't have my car back yet.

20. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

Looks like you Guys had a Great Weekend "event". I stayed Home all day watching it SNOW ! ! ! CNY SUCKS !!!

VOODOO

21. Had a great time but wheres the picture of your award lol

22. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Here's a handfull of mine, just uploaded 389 pics of the show on my site :)

Attached Files:

23. budrow

budrow

I'd like to thank all of you for posting these pics. I couldn't make it (family stuff). Next year for sure.

24. 150J/F

150J/F

Shindigs like this it what we build cars for...fun,fun,fun. Thanks to Mick and all
    his helpers for one of the best ever.
    MB

25. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

Just talked to my Dad and he said the place was packed.
    Sorry I missed it.

Tim

26. 8FLEET9

8FLEET9
    from MASS.

looks like a great mix of kars, people, & beers! my kinda show

27. onelowponcho

onelowponcho

Thanks Mick for the great show. Also thanks to Scott with the 38 Chevy gasser for stopping to see if we needed help on the side of the road. Also many thanks to the guy with the 36 Ford sedan with side skirts, we seen you turn around to come help w/ my pos bus on the side of the road. Fixed the problem b/f you made it back to us.

28. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

i had a blast!!! its always a good time at the straykatt....some of the best weather ever...some nice new cars..

29. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Here's a couple for the Pushrod boys

Attached Files:

30. hvychvy

hvychvy

Great to see all you guys again!!!Like you were sayin,its not a show,but a big family get-together:)