Register now to get rid of these ads!

Albuquerque New Mexico Swap Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by studearch, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Happening this Sunday, May 2, 2010 come wind, snow or rain in Los Lunas, south of Albuquerque.

One day only from 8 to 3. Food vendors will be there.

Trailer-friendly spaces 12' by 40' for $20 each.Bring your junk, those garage gems, barn finds and driving cars. Automotive and petroliana only - leave the yard sale stuff behind.

Presented by Route 66 Rodders of Albuquerque.

Attached Files:

2. already getting a chub just thinking about it!!!:cool:

3. dmw56

dmw56

See you Sunday early!

4. See you there!

5. soooo what did everyone score from the meet??? all i got was a model a spring and a fuel block, i got there kinda late 830...

6. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

I sold a few little things as did my buddies. The rain and cold really put a damper on the meet. Vendors were pulling out early. I feel the weather kept peoples wallets in their jeans. JMO

7. Sold some steelies, bought a chopsaw and a few magzines. We had a good turnout, at least until the wind, rain and cold blew in. Saw some decent buys, a lotta junk, and some old friends. Not a bad day overall.

8. Ratfink749

Ratfink749

My brother and I stupidly rolled into the meet at about 3:15. At that point there were about 3 people left. So for us it was a total waste of time and gas. I knew better but that was the soonest he could get down there so figured why not? Maybe next year we'll get it right.

9. hey i think i offered to carry that chop saw for you, or it might of been another guy... if it was you nice to meet ya, if not :D

10. the rain did suck :mad: a big ass drop hit me right in the eye lol