Register now to get rid of these ads!

stell got my deth wobbel

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by racerx1962, Apr 28, 2010.

1. racerx1962

racerx1962
    from new york

ok so i took all the infow that you guys gave me and stell got my dam wobbel .i got 10 degres caster with the front end tiped back and tow set .sry about the spelling i am in a hurey

2. AAFD

AAFD
    from US of A

The amount of time you took to write that part of it, you could have fixed your spelling. You need to be more clear about what the problem is and what you have fixed. You need to be more clear as to what kind of car, spring, axle, suspension, steering, etc if you expect any help. I guess you've already started a previous thread, but as for myself and probably most other guys willing to help you out, I'm not going to go searching for your previous thread to try and get an idea of what the issue is and reply to it here. You should have just replied to your previous thread rather than starting a new one with absolutely no information.

3. ^^ That is what i was thinking. And learn to use the ABC button when you post it does the spelling for you so it won't hurt our heads to read your stuff.

4. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Ko! Soynds guud 2 me!!

Spooky likes this.

5. 31modelo

31modelo

Are you texting while driving?

Spooky and Driver50x like this.
  6. U geyser gud spel-rz.

don colaps and Spooky like this.
  7. hotrod40coupe

hotrod40coupe

Can we get spell check installed on here? Sometimes I am more confused about the problem after reading than I was before I opened the thread...:eek:

8. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Sry im am ena hry

9. Warpspeed

Warpspeed

I now exactly why U got the death wobble

Far 2 bisy right now to tell U tho.

10. Don't you have the little ABC with a check mark on the top of the reply area?

11. Eyem pertie shur that deth wobbel is a stanturd feetchur on a Rat Rod ... butt wot do I no? ... they kict me off the Old Skool Rodz 4um cuz eye kant spel!

don colaps and Spooky like this.
  12. Wasn't Deth Wobble a hair band in the 80's?

Spooky likes this.
  13. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Hey hemi, how come you know how to spell rat rod???? Hhhmmmm

Spooky likes this.
  14. loudpedal

loudpedal
    from SLC Utah

Front end tipped back? What does that mean?

Are we talking about the same thing here? Death wobble is when you loose control of the front TIRES (they start STEERING from left to right very fast and uncontrollably). Is this what is happening or is it just your steering wheel moving?

15. F&J

F&J

10 degrees sounds way too much regardless of what kind of car or axle. The old timers called it "caster shake". Then if you read the 2 long threads on death wobble, you would see that if things are not set correctly, the tie rod or steering rod starts flexing which makes it worse.

16. loudpedal

loudpedal
    from SLC Utah

The technical term is 'axle tramp'. Just an FYI...

17. moses

moses

you guys ar hillarious love it.....jeffrey

Spooky likes this.
  18. F&J

F&J

Minus ten points on your report card.... are is not spelddt "ar" :eek:

ar is what the old pirates said when the pirate ship would wobble...like: Ar, shiver me timbers, matey.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  19. Ravenwood

Ravenwood
    from Texas

Stell left and took your Deth Wobbel? Well, can you blame her? What did you have a guy inflatable doll for, anyway? Maybe she'll put him on ebay and you can get him back.

20. 31modelo

31modelo

AARRRRRR you sure about the spelling on that.

21. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Where is this magical button...??? I've never seen a feature like this that can automatically correct bad spelling, or any spelling...but then again, I'm not 100% computer literate (but I can sure spell perfectly...!!!)...

R-

22. AAFD

AAFD
    from US of A

eye beleev ur problum iz thet ur car wuz bilt as gud as u can speel

23. F&J

F&J

it's in the top right corner...says in TINY letters: abc with a check mark

24. @hotroddon ... I always wondered what that [​IMG] icon was for? :rolleyes: :D

In defense of @hotrod40coupe (& others), the HAMB spell-checker program (ieSpell) doesn't install on all browsers (it's designed to work with Microsoft Internet Explorer).

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  25. You're correct Hemi32. It doesn't on appear Google Chrome. I don't understand that. One would think Chrome would be on the HAMB, eh?

Boneyard51 and HEMI32 like this.
  26. I ran it through an Ebonics translator, and it actually makes more sense now........

otay so ah took all da infow dat ya pimpz gave me an' stell got muh ma fuckin dam wobbel .ah got 10 degres caster wiff da front end tiped back an' tow set .sry about da spelling ah be in uh hurey ya'll is mad stupid.

iwanaflattie and Driver50x like this.
  27. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

I have Microsoft Internet Explorer and it's NOT on my page anywhere...not at the top, not in big or small letters...nowhere. So, guess it doesn't work with all MIE's.

R-

28. You know what? New Windows 7 is not showing it either, and I knew that it was there.

29. @Chili Phil ...
    I was just gonna add to my post that the [​IMG] icon is not even present if you surf the HAMB with a non IE web browser (e.g., Netscape, Firefox, Safari, Opera, SeaMonkey, Camino, Chrome, etc.).

I guess @Ryan (& the German) don't think Chrome or El Camino's are "traditional" enough for the HAMB :rolleyes: :D

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  30. JoJo O.

JoJo O.

Man this thread was great! I laughed out loud while reading

~JoJo~