Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage $$$ Bad Bob does VIVA!!!! $$$

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Very cool !!! I wish I was in Vegas with you.

2. Axle waved me and Jim way over to the first row,next to the shitters,hahaha!!!! That's right...shitters,NOT Shifters!!!
    I was a great spot,cause people have to "go",so we saw all kinds of friends...
    [​IMG]

3. Jim and I had to go and get our wristbands,so I shot as many cars as I could before the crowds got in...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

John Barnes(nector)drove his Duece there. He won the Alex Gambinos Pick...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Thanks for sharing Bob, So was it a vapor lock on the Merc ?

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Try to imagine this in a 60's pain job!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  7. Not sure. Jim says I should check out my jetting on the carb,cause it smells real fat...

8. Thanks for the pics, looks like a good turn out.

9. Great job Bob, the pics and the story were really cool. :D

10. mj40's

mj40's

Stopped for gas,oil and a pit-stop...

I thought you got that oil leak fixed.:D

11. Sorry guys....but I'm really tired. I have about 500 pic's or so. That means i'll be posting them for about 4 days!
    I don't want to leave you hanging...so I'll give you a preview of the good stuff,hahaha!!!! (all tastefully done,of course!!!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. jakedmoe

jakedmoe
    from California

niceeeeeee bob all those signs look so familiar couldnt make it this time

13. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Great Pics how in the HELL did they get that big ole 51 MONARCH, way down there??????? :cool:

14. sledish

sledish

Cool shots Bob, the quality of the cars and the chicks seem to be up this year!

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think if I was walking around with this girl...I would wear a different shirt!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A description of this gal wouldn't have captured her real essence,so I posed with her for you guys!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Good stuff. Thanks Bob. I gave you five stars.

17. Harris

Harris

thanks!

Attached Files:

18. That's all for now...I'm beat! Plenty more where that came from!!!! tomorrow....

19. was this on fremont where the old strip was? i stayed there 5 years ago, pretty sure i stepped over a dead lady on the sidewalk.

20. Mosy of those chicks aren't my type but the ass on this one! W O W !!!! I think I'm in Lust

21. Yes!!! Most of the shitty,rusty cars weren't allowed in this year. There were plenty parked outside though,hahaha!. Axle really tried to step up his game. I was impressed with the cars and the girls to,for that matter!!!!
    Jim and I had a great time!!!!
    BIG thanks to Axle and the SHIFTERS....Well worth the drive,which was the best part for me!!!
    Met lots of HAMBers,from Nebraska,Chicago,North Dakota,South Dakota,Belgium,New Zealand,(thanks for the papers Gramme),England,Utah,Colorado,France,Pennsylvania,plenty from SoCal....I was overwhelmed!!!! There were a couple guys who drove all the way from Canada!
    Thanks to everybody who stopped and said HI to me and Jim...

22. No,it was on Boulder Hwy,NE of the strip. The girl at the place we stopped to eat said "you better cancel you rooms ...it's pretty bad over there!".
    That was good enough for us!

23. Go to bed Bob! The faster you get there, the faster you wake up and feed us less fortunate!

24. It doesn't leak anymore,but it still drinks it,hahaha!!!!

25. Is there a type? haha!

26. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

She didn't introduce herself as Marissa or Ms. Kitty did she?

27. xmacx

xmacx
    from illinois

Great pics thanks for posting cant wait to make my road trip there next year in my A coupe. My trip may be a little longer since I am coming from IL but i will try to take as many pics as you . Way cool man!

28. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Great pic's and narration.

29. Thanks for sharing Bob. It was almost as good as being there. Great shots of all kinds, if you know what I mean!;)

30. Ratfink749

Ratfink749

I saw your car there. I almost had an "oh wow a celebrity" moment when I saw it. (it was the only car there I recognized that wasnt an Albuquerque/NM regular) Show was a good time. We were only there from about 3-630 on Saturday. I took no pictures what so ever so there's a good chance I'll just be re-living it through yours :)