Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Kisam'' update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brokenspoke, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Thats so awesome to hear!!! Get some rest and recover quickly!

2. Take it slow and easy, we'll all be waiting for you to get back up to speed! :D

3. Reggie

Reggie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Awesome new! Get well soon Kathy!

4. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Great news...now on to a speedy recovery!!! Thanks for the update.

5. Tanya

Tanya

Kathy may be the last patient this Dr leaves awake for this procedure. He came out to update me and said she did great, but she was, "more concerned with the mechanics" of how the pacemaker would work. I think they ended up giving her some meds to quiet her, so he could just do it without explaining. That's Kathy for ya. I think her 11 y/o son said it best when he said, "Moms home from the hospital and she got her new PEACEmaker" Thanks for all your prayers.

6. tinmann

tinmann

Get back to 100% Kathy. The brotherhood of '32 3w owners (of which you are a member) needs you.

7. bigken

bigken

Awesome stuff...........thanks for the info. And yes, your hugs are already packed in the pickup. HOHOHOHO
    Better check and see what the doc says about that 'blender-on-the-bench' situation, should Ken & Vicki bless us with there presense. :D

8. No wonder you haven't answered the phone, still stoned on those hospital meds. Glad you are O.K.

9. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Seems to me last year, at the Roundup, Kathy was a little under the weather and did not partake in any of the blended stuff or even sit on the bench - should have known then she needed a tune-up.:);)

10. kisam

kisam

You guys are so funny! Per Jalopy Gal a good blender will mess with ya!:eek:
    I stopped the pain meds this morning, they make me feel horrible. I would rather hurt. Slept and rested most of the day. My Physical Therapist "Tanya" keeps making me walk. She said I could go see Tuffy this time -gotta go!

11. Never carry your cell phone in your shirt pocket either!!!! Like hitting the nitrous!!!! haha...