Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects ~~My new wheels!!!!!~~'38 Pick-up!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Mar 9, 2010.

1. My old shop truck with whitewalls. Olds motor/4 speed. (this was taken before I buffed out the paint:eek:)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  2. Lucky Burton

Lucky Burton

Oh no Groucho, but it is and will be. Bob doesn't know it yet but he is going to have to run all my errands for me now... nothin's for free Bob

3. Haha! That's right Lucky. You "work" that boy;)

4. HAHAHA!!! Only friendship is free! EARNED!,but free...
    "I knew the job was dangerous when I took it,bok,bok,bok,bok!!!!!

5. WOOO...That's cool Groucho! Is that an International?

6. Yes, a 54 if I remember right. I drove it for about a year or more, hauled shit for my shop, then used it repeatedly to move from my Condo to my current house. As small as the bed was, I made a bazillion trips (that's a lot:D). The toaster and a bar of soap, then a lamp, 3 boxes of clothes and another lamp.....well, you get the drill. Luckily, at that time, gas was a lot less than $2 a gallon because it averaged only 8 MPG for some weird reason

7. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

That lighter brown looks really good - maybe the rest of the wheels should be lightened up!
    Or match the spare to the darker brown... then paint the grill the same color.

- Joe

8. Hmm....darken one,or lighten three!!!! I'm gonna look for a darker brown for the spare...

9. Lazy fuck:rolleyes:

10. Hey! That's lazy fuckin Bob to you!!!!!

11. If you were older, you'd remember a show on TV called..."Love That Bob". Well, you're THAT Bob that I love. But, seriously, go the extra mile to make that truck YOURS with the original intended changes..............PLEASE

12. Wasn't that Bob Cummings?
    I'm gonna try to paint the grill this weekend. After I get home from the Diecast Convention on Saturday.

13. Yes, I think that was Bob Cummings.;)
    Where's the diecast convention?

14. 51shoebox

51shoebox
    from rialto

Yeah Bob wheres the diecast convention. I used to remember a frank and sons in the city of industry that always had hot wheel and diecast convention

15. It's at Pomona this weekend. Sat and Sun.
    This is a BIG convention. Not one of those deals at a hotel cafeteria...I have to put my Merc in the show on Thursday.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  16. kidzintha34fodor

kidzintha34fodor

89 'super touring master ace surf 1333 Medium Web view.jpg Here is mine with WWW's and 38 Lincoln hub caps

17. OOO I like it!!!! How about a close-up of those caps?

18. kidzintha34fodor

kidzintha34fodor

19. I LOVE the green (anti-red) wheels!!! Bob, see how a lighter colored wheel adds a nice contrast? Now, get off your ass, and follow through on the original almond idea ya lazy fuck:p

20. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

That's a great looking truck! Congrats!

21. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great to see the new wheels last night! I'll get the pics uploaded today, at some point for you.

After seeing this truck, I would say the only thing I would do is change the lettering on the door for your personal tastes and just drive the hell out of it. That truck is awesome! The steering wheel was a good choice too! Looks right at home in there!

22. Not gonna do much to it. Kinda like it the way it is...

23. cafekid

cafekid

sweet deal bob that guy lives less than a mile from me and ive seen it at least twice a week driving around town for the past few months..... way cool

24. It's my daily driver now! And i'm loving it...