Register now to get rid of these ads!

March 1964 HOT ROD Magazine..Looking for 1932 Chevy Pics!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WICKEDJOHN, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Hi fellow Hambers, Hope one of you guys has a copy of HOT ROD Magazine March 1964 with Louie Lang's '32 Chevy Red/Black sedan featured in it! It should have "Surprise ?" or something of that nature on the doors...any help/scans would be appreciated! Thank you, Sincerely, John
    [​IMG]

2. Yep it is in the March '64 HR, I would scan the article but my scanner decided to shit itself after 8 years.

3. Thanks Jimmy B,
    I appreciate you looking for me! Hope you work out your scanner troubles! Ok guys....let me know if any of you can scan it for me! Thanks for your help!...John :)

4. Ok good news I reinstalled the software and we have a go.

Attached Files:

5. Hey Jimmy B,
    A Big Thank you for going through the trouble of looking, reinstalling software and scanning this sweet feature article in HRM for me! I really appreciate your time and effort!...Sincerely, John :)

6. knumb knuts

knumb knuts
    from tempe az

Coolest 32 chevy 2 door ever!!!!!!

7. Zartman456

Zartman456

Sorry to hijack the thread, but would there happen to be any articles on the filthy 40 in that issue? Im pretty sure it was in march of 64, and I have been looking for someone with that issue to check.

Thanks!
    Grant Zartman

8. G'day Grant, is this what you're talking about?

Attached Files:

9. Zartman456

Zartman456

Omg that is it! I have heard of it but never actually saw it before. Thank you sooo much!

10. Please to god tell me you found this and are looking for more pics/info on it

I think i'm in love...