Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamb breakfast Sacramento

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Eddie's chop shop, Feb 23, 2010.

1. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

Oh yeah and talking with 53Vicky made my day,It was the first thing I told the wife about when I got home.That car rules man!

2. humm strange posted pics this am and now they are gone? WTF

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  3. 61TBird

61TBird

Repost Man,Repost...

4. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

There are two "Hamb breakfast Sacramento" threads, one from a year or two ago. Your pics are on that one.

5. Shit I musta had a brain fart this AM..............

6. dirtbag63

dirtbag63

my girl and I had a good time this a.m. definatly need to do this more often. I guess I need to get there a little earlier. Thanks for the pics Bruce.

7. James66g

James66g

How about T shirts with the HAMB logo real big on the Back and little on the front with a spot to write your name with a sharpie on them ?

8. locklahn

locklahn

Had fun myself, even though my daughter thought some of the cars were loud she was still exited and was hopping up and down when talking about it to mom. And she had to tell about James66g teasing her about her chocolate chip pancakes being raisins instead of chocolate chips.

good reason to do this more often is we might start remembering each others names and not have to worry about name tags

9. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

Hey guys had a good time as well. My car didn't seem right to me that day and it just hit me today why, when you play with shit in your fuel injection for "educational" purposes.... make sure you put it back to where you KNOW it works.

I am doing another injection settup for a customer and was playing with some stuff on mine in reference to his. And yah never put it back to where it was supposed to be for mine.

So yah I started the last two breakfasts so where ever you guys want to meet up the next time is good by me. Your all welcome to stop by my shop anytime also since it is close by the proposed new locations as well.

Also sorry to those who I didn't introduce myself to or meet. I get hung up talking to people I do know and forget.

10. studhud

studhud

I thought about going but braved the weather down to march meet and it was awsome! Will try to make it next time-not so sure about the dorky name tags tho
    Dave Hitch

11. hey for all those i was talking to about my licence plates and sending it in to dmv, well i got my plate and my reg. stickers back yeserday!!!! :D:D
    now im going to look for a place to get the front one referbished. any suggestions?

12. James66g

James66g

Ha! Sorry about that man I thought your daughter was pretty funny hope I didnt give her to much of a hard time was cool hangin out with you and I think after I get my trans re done Ill try and head out to Sac race way to see what she will do!

13. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

Rad man thats good to hear!!! Try this guy he may be able to help you,
    Jim Gentile
    (925) 462-1506
    he is in pleasanton so its not too far away.Good luck

14. Thanks ill give him a call tomorrow!
    yeah, i had tears of joys seeing it come in the mail. lol

15. locklahn

locklahn

james66g, no big deal I do that kind of stuff to her all the time. I like to see how she reacts and watch her figure out if its true or not.

16. chopt49

chopt49

Glad to hear you got it back!