Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs My new (FREE) 49 chevy project.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FestersGarage, Mar 8, 2010.

1. That's not like 8 cans of bondo around the back window is it? You may be better off finding a donor to cut a chunk of top out of to build it. But for now it would do.

As far as the Pontiac goes, you may run into some issues finding a left manifold that will fit. With the Chev motors you need one that dumps either between the middle and rear exhaust ports, or right at the rear. I'd want to physically measure before I'd say for sure that's the only issue to making it fit.

2. Thanks alot James D that looks badass!!! "My new screen saver";) And thank you everyone else for the input please keep it coming! Oh and as for the chop it was done by my friends dad, his friend, my friend and me over time was just a little beer drinkin saturday after work project for about a year.

3. PhilJohnson

PhilJohnson

I think that looks pretty good :)

4. I vote for finishing as is.

5. Babyearl

Babyearl

x2:d

6. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

damn i like it in the james D rendition , that car has potential and you cant beat the price put that pontiac mill in there and get on the build

7. outlaw1949

outlaw1949

Can't beat it for the money. I would use a SBC engine.

8. it had a sbc but that motor is now in his new project

9. ponchopowerd

ponchopowerd

looks like a decent start i like james d's idea, hope to see more pics as you get working on her

10. Nah its just a thin coat of kitty hair but im blasting all that back off it still needs a bit more welding around the doors.

11. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Im w/ James on the rear window mods, other than that im happy for you dude.
    Thats a nice present! keep this updated!

12. billys54

billys54

just clean it up and drive the hell out of it