Register now to get rid of these ads!

Word of wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by inlinr6, Mar 6, 2010.

1. inlinr6

inlinr6

Just got back from the world of wheels car show in Chicago,lot of nice rides.My buddy stood in line for 2 hrs to get Chip Tooth's autograph I hung out by Voodoo Larry instead.They had basically a room for the Voodoo Kings and that style car,worth the drive.

2. chevyshack

chevyshack

I really wanted to go to world of wheels atlanta but didnt want to drive 4.5 hrs one way. I drive truck for a living so it gets old.
    p.s. I would have stood in line longer than 2hrs to meet chip foose. He's the man.

3. mtrhd

mtrhd

4. Deadbird

Deadbird

I spent the day there with my son Jesse and the Chicago BrushMasters. We had a great time. I didn't get many pics of the cars, but I did think the VooDoo Kings had a nice showing.

Many thanks to the BrushMasters for taking my boy under their collective wing! Jesse's definitely been bit by the pinstriping bug. Larry (oldbobsign) and the boys are top notch!

5. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

6. butch27

butch27

The pics look great--Thanks.

7. von zipper

von zipper

There was some real good stuff there! Loved the old dragsters I used to see at Great lakes Dragaways back in the day! Loved the way the put cars in certain areas, so I didn't have to go to the import junk!! Plus it's a mile from my house and having friends in high spaces it was a freebie!! [still would have paid if needed!] Always impressed by Voodoo Larrys work! and the Tangerine Scream is awsume! He drives that one to the shows [great sounding Hemi!]