Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Can't afford a 32 3 window, make one.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hot Turkey, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Reward for effort. Good on ya mate, ya did great.

2. DirtyWoody28

DirtyWoody28

FINALLY get to see the interior, looks awsome!!! congrats on the trophy!!!

3. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well deserved win mate the coupe looks killer. I was hesitant that the interior colour would look good but seeing it done, WOW very nice!

4. Mark H

Mark H
    from Scotland

The dedication and long hours of hard work you put in on this build is inspirational.Well done and congrats on a well deserved win!
    Mark.

5. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

The word of the day is perserverence! What a great job. The rag job is outstanding, hell the whole car is outstanding.

6. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

Congrats and it looks great!

7. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

Thanks, It's not leather. I order leather but when it got here it looked like crap so I went with some high end vinyl.

8. PoPo

PoPo

super congrats turkey. well done!!! How did you get that trophy home though? lol

9. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

That's just the Florida sun shine, those cranks only move one inch in each direction. They are switches for the power windows.

10. RICKY MCGREGOR

RICKY MCGREGOR
    from wichita ks

Hell of a job looks great.

11. Crafty B

Crafty B

Way to keep your eye on the prize Turkey!!! You have worked your tale off for the last 4 years for this and it must of been a overwelling feeling to finely be able to drive it in to the show!! Kinda sad that it's done I really enjoyed watching the build.

CONGRATS
    Crafty

12. iowacouple

iowacouple

Nice job... Now have fun and Drive it.

13. jerseyboy

jerseyboy

Congratulations! I've been following this thread from the beginning and you are an inspiration. Like a lot of the great hot rods on this site, you have put together the details and finish to make a beautiful rod.:D:eek::cool:

14. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Congratulations! It's been fun to watch.
    --mika

15. build a great car and enjoy the crap of it

16. Django

Django
    from Chicago

17. Bill Van Dyke

Bill Van Dyke

Just went through this thread..great work guys! Fake? Hell, so's a Brookville!! Got no patience with "gennie" snobs. Again great traditional hot rod work..WELL DONE!!

18. 31chevymike

31chevymike

Congrats Man! I can't remember any thread in the past that I enjoyed more! I found this thread today after looking at the newest Billet Proof Florida pics... It must have been a few hours from start to finish, and WELL WORTH IT! I missed the last three Billet Shows (attended the first two at Big Daddy's, but did not attend last weekend) without my own rod and as much as it hurts, your thread will revive my inspiration to finish mine in the near future! Even more gratifying for you will be that which mag will feature your righteous ride first!!!

19. Dirtroad

Dirtroad
    Member Emeritus

That is OUTSTANDING. I'm sure that you and your Daughter are proud of the out come. But... Your finished.... What are we going to do NOW?? No more Hot Turkey updates.

20. rustydeuce

rustydeuce

Bloody awesome! Well deserved accolades for a very cool hot rod!

21. lorodz

lorodz

congrats to you and your family ...car looks awsome well deserved trophy.....enjoy it..

22. Congrats, man - it was well deserved as you've built one bitchin ride!

23. Jim Sideways

Jim Sideways
    from Ohio

Hell Ya man!!! Glad to see you won an award. You spent alot of time and devotion on that and you really diserve that award and all the fun miles you are gonna put in that ride. Great job!!!!!

24. Wicked50

Wicked50

Way to go the car looks GREAT I dont care its not all steel it still looks great.

25. adams27

adams27

Sweet! Would like to see some driver seat video, and what ya gonna do now? You have dedicated readers to entertain, ya know.

26. demented

demented
    from Sweden

fucking great!
    people think roth is the man and the next minute they are saying that fiberglass is for pussys.
    I think youre car have proven everybody who says that wrong!
    Love it!

27. daddio211

daddio211

Where's that burnout video Turkey? :)

28. JoJo O.

JoJo O.

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! all we need now is the burnout video into the florida sunset... oh and the start of a new hot turkey build!

~JoJo~

29. rockyfarmer

rockyfarmer

CONGRATS!! Hot Turkey........This has been the "Best Damn Build Thread" since I became a Hamber...........Tuned in almost everynite for updates.........gonna be sad now......dont think I can go -cold turkey!......

30. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

You guys are great! I'm not going anywhere yet. The coupe was leaking oil around the intake front and back and the carb took a crap on me so I sent the carb back. Got to wait for the new one so I pulled the intake to see why it's leaking. I found that there is a small opening in each corner because the head gasket doesn't make it all the way to the top edge where the intake meets it. I missed it the first time because the intake gaskets covered it up. It's all cleaned up and filled with RTV now so it wont leak.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As soon as she is running good I will post some burn outs, see what I can break!