Register now to get rid of these ads!

2010 Sacramento Autorama - SUEDE PAVILION

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axle, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddie's chop shop

Eddie's chop shop

Don't forget you have friends with enclosed trailers...

2. Kopper Kaballero

Kopper Kaballero
    from Tracy,CA

Now that's BAD ASS!!!!!!!!

3. James66g

James66g

Just Got the Galaxie moved in the Suede Pavillion seems to be getting smaller every year? Is this a trend change or is someone trying to make it seem that way. I am one of the weirdoes that seems to sometimes like those cars better than the finished ones sometimes if for no other reason than the possibilities they represent. Mostly I am honored to have my car parked in the show I grew up going to with my Dad and just a few feet away from Kirks Starliner I can not get enough of this car! And the chopped Hudson in bare metal is one car length away as well as a seriously cool 58 2 door Galaxie wagon and a Lesalle this years pavilion may be small but its still awesome. As for the pin up thing....is any one surprised? There is always someone claiming to be moral that isnt shy on imposing theirs on yours.

4. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

Damn I am ready for Saturday. 117 miles .... I am ready. The Edsel's washed, fueled and ready to rock.

And "excessive" tats? Hmm. Sounds kinda odd.... at least they still allow excessive cleavage.

Unless its tattooed.

Oh well, the Pinups are nice but are secondary to the cars. Im goin to check out some nice, quality cars.

5. neverliftmotorsports

neverliftmotorsports

Damn i just heard about this show about 5mins ago. I need to get the radiator mounted the brakes working and the tires changed in the 65 F-100 so I can drive it to the show. Cant wait for the show.

6. Chopperman, "Your mon goes to college"

7. Darling Danika

Darling Danika
    from sacramento

Thanks for your support over the whole tattoo thing! I'm glad that I was able to get my car in the suede room. Hope the show has a good turn out and wish everyone the best!

8. Chopperman

Chopperman

??:confused::confused:

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I need the name and phone number of anyone you might know that is showing a car or vending at the Sacramento Autorama this weekend and then hauling their car/merchandise to the Detroit Autorama for next weekend. PLEASE

Anyone have the number of the dude from Texas that has the Olds convertible and '56? Oldsmobile wagon that just displayed at the GNRS. I heard he's in Sacro?

10. Accuweather is reporting rain at 11PM tonight, then cloudy Saturday, then scattered showers on Sunday.
    Saturday looks good so far for the outdoor drive-in!

11. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Do you need a phone number for someone just going or actually driving to the Detroit Autorama? One of our guys is flying out there if that will do you any good.

12. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

I'm heading out there in about an hour, I'll look for him.

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I need someone that is driving.
    I ran into and hung out with a couple of your boys in the bar at couple of weeks ago at the GNRS. Nice guys. :cool:

GREAT! THANKS!! Here's my cell number. Please feel free to give it to him or ask him for his and I'll call him.
    734-673-6930

14. bear39

bear39

Damn he goina get the cookies Bear

15. James66g

James66g

SO I saw a few girls rollin in a white merc comet and was hoping to get a better look thought it was going into the suede room but didn't see it again anyone seen this car? I dont know the comets very well but i would have to guess 62-63

16. Von Farly 1923

Von Farly 1923
    from Sacramento

Are we using Gate 12 for the Drive-In on Sat.? What time is everyone lining up?

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Not a done deal yet. You could still get them ;)

18. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Tracked your man down, or at least know who he is, but he wasn't at either of his cars while I was there. I will catch him in the morning, before they let the spectators in, while he's dusting off his vehicles.

Here's a map we used for Midnight Mass. You go in the same gate as the show cars. There will be two drive-in parking areas, in front of Building A will be for street machines and customs. For the suede drivein you'll want to park by Building D, or what they call the tent building.

calexpomap.jpg

19. kami-cozzi

kami-cozzi

hey does anyone know anything about the pin-up contest? entry fee, sign up location, sign up dealine??? i cant find shit for information, and im tryin to get a few girls into it.

ANYONE LEMME KNOW!!!

20. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks sweetie! I really apprecaite all your effort.:cool:

21. Von Farly 1923

Von Farly 1923
    from Sacramento

Here's a map we used for Midnight Mass. You go in the same gate as the show cars. There will be two drive-in parking areas, in front of Building A will be for street machines and customs. For the suede drivein you'll want to park by Building D, or what they call the tent building.

Thanks Bruce, Cant wait. Just got done running some hot laps around the neighborhood!

22. lazyv8

lazyv8

JAMES66G... THATS A 63 COMET U SAW..a good friend of mine shes 17 and her and her family built the car for her to drive to high school..go look in the pavillion on the right side against the wall..nice family

23. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

24. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Ok, so our guy we were looking for is flying back to Detroit rather than driving. I spoke with Lindsey Arteche and she thinks that Rick Dortne is driving back there. I'll try and get aholld of him later today or tomorrow and let you know.

25. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You're a sweetheart! I don't care what the other guys say.:D

26. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

So I ran into bear39 at the show last night and he thinks he has another line on someone else. I'll still keep trying to catch up with Rick. Maybe my best odds will be at the awards tonight.

27. When are we going to see some pics?

28. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

There's another thread posted with pics.

29. bruce the display was great and I loved the 63 comet it showed real home done feeling and the seats were first class. Denise if you were there and I didnt have a chance to meet you I am eating my arm off, I also liked the bare metal hudson the roof cut on that car was stunning. great show. Bob

30. Went to the show last night and had a blast. Axle, it was nice meeting you and your wife. Also, it was great to seeso many clubs turnout and to meet some new folks. Let me know who wins the pinup contest today. Both finalists were gorgeous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.