Register now to get rid of these ads!

club jackets from American Rebel Jacket

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J.R-Sims Garage, Feb 10, 2010.

1. shoeboxsean

shoeboxsean

i got a clicker from greenspans and i love it top notch and they were easy to deal with.

2. 57FORDF100

57FORDF100
    from bell

if i were u i woulda gotten it from unprovoked clothing you woulda got it at a much better price

3. Reverend_Jack

Reverend_Jack

@57Ford: You got a link for unprovoked?

4. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

My vote is Greenspans in South Gate. Got my P-Coat from them as well as Pendeltons, hats etc.

I think most of the Beatniks have got their jackets from Greenspans Clothing.

5. 57FORDF100

57FORDF100
    from bell

6. 57FORDF100

57FORDF100
    from bell

trust me i know i use to work at greenspans about 2 years ago regret every working there just learned the truth about how u can swindle ppl into making them bleave anything u say

7. Weasel

Weasel

8. Weas,
    Any photos? ideas on price? quality? do they ship out of state? Thanks for the heads up

9. keep them coming please..

10. Everyone keeps bringing up thse places but no photos. Please post some pictures. Thanks

11. Weasel

Weasel

12. lawbreaker2

lawbreaker2
    from ohio

I know but for us that don't know what they look like it's hard to tell what's what's.

13. It's hard to get a good idea on the jackets, since the pics in that link don't show the whole coat in any of them:confused:. Kinda dumb

14. Weasel

Weasel

Sheesh do I have to do all the work? Just click on the thumbs on the Settlemier's website and a photo of the jacket opens up in a new window. Don't shoot me, I'm like the Honda salesman - just trying to be helpful here, and I did not create the website. Have another cuppa coffee Groucho....;)

15. Damn computers:p

16. Thanks brother......if I may....what brand of coat is that gold coloured jacket of yours ......it definitly has a great understated style.......thanks again.

17. axle

axle
    from Drag City

"Just don't get red jackets or we'll tie ya to the car....and drag ya"

SHIFTERS
    SO. CAL.

18. choptop4

choptop4

My old club from High School.The club started in 49.I was in it in the 70s.I think Iam the only one with cars anymore.Talking with some old members to get a reunion together.If any one knows an old member have them get in touch with me.Thanks [email protected]

Attached Files:

19. It's a DeLong

20. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

And it is just like the gray one I posted but with black cuffs and a collar and naugy pockets (a great option that eases wear and tear if you use the pockets).

Most of the various coat makers are not going to have a picture of a coat exactly like you guys are looking for because that style is not that popular now.

The Delong catalog I think shows one finger tip length coat and it has a sailor hood on the back for cheerleaders.

You just have to know how to order the right options.

I have done it a bunch of times.

THEM! have Byron collars in the same color as the body with knit cuffs and stripes.

The black and gray one I posted has a Byron collar and standard snap cuffs, the same as the gold one posted.

The So Cal coat posted is the same but with an added leather collar, another option.

And so on and so on.

21. Uh Oh!!!:D

22. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I am calling Silva ASAP to get some for the Iron Lords... I just need to find that art work.

23. Thanks again brother.

24. ......Merc...thanks for all the insight on the jackets.

25. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

No problem man.

26. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

[​IMG]

BTW, here is a powder blue one I made for my wife...it also has the button cuffs and a Byron collar.

For bigger versions of all my pics go to my blog and click on them, you can see the details better.

27. I don't think I read all the posts.....but, you "make" jackets? How much for 3 dark green ones in the exact style as my mustard colored one pictured on page 1? Thanks

28. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Silva Sportswear = HAMBer as well...

In fact, I'm in the middle of building their site. Under construction obviously...

29. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

I just sent you a PM with some basic info about coats in general.

Just so everybody knows I don't do this for a living or anything.

I just happen to have an account with Delong coats and have gotten them for myself and some others.

I have had a lot of experience ordering "car club" coats and know the options and such most of you like that the companies offer.

The problem you will have to deal with is many of the reps forget about some of the combos they can do because they are so used to doing endless letterman football jackets.

30. HotRodDean

HotRodDean

Yep, we're working with the Silva's for our club jackets, very helpfull people