Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Autorama 2010 Roll Call, Meet & Greet, & other useful info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Sure it would be great if you wanted to donate some tins to paint. If it would be easier for you PM me and we can set something up to get them to me prior to the show. Easier for you that way I can haul them to COBO...

2. I'll be in the Artist's Alley Thurs-Sunday in the basement....a BIG THANKS to Larry at Singlefinger for making the Artist's Alley happen and suggesting I do this...I'm really looking forward to it and having a great time-see you there...

3. jxnslotcar

jxnslotcar

I will take a look around and see what I have. It seems like I have a complete set from a Harley softail that are repainted blue and nothing else on them. I'll check to see if we still have them. We just did a swap meet in lansing so I am not sure what is still there like that but I'll check and would be happy to donate something that could be auctioned to raise some money for leader Dogs.

4. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

I'll be in the Artist's Alley as well. And a Huge THANK YOU to Larry of Singlefinger Speed Shop for arranging it and making it all possible! Stop by and say hi!

5. Tyrell

Tyrell
    from 203

im planning on being out there from thursday to sunday with allstarderrick

6. jdustu

jdustu
    from Detroit

Hells yes!

Same here!

7. ewt2

ewt2

I'll be there too! Big Thanks to Larry!!!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  8. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

SMACK!!!
    (lol)
    It's going to be a LOT of fun listen to Highlander explain how/why to Denise when the "Apple Pie" starts flowing. Glad that I have a front row seat.

9. Deadbird

Deadbird

I'll be there with my better half this time, but without my truck. Gotta keep the wife warm and dry on the drive up. We're doing the Ford museum Friday and the Autorama Saturday.

Really looking forward to it. We've got cabin fever BAD!!! :eek:

10. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If I gotta explain, she wouldn't understand...

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Are we doing the Dearborn Inn Sunday brunch? If so, let me know how many and I'll make reservations.

12. Deadbird

Deadbird

Sounds good to me. There will at least be Lee and me. Anyone else?

13. Work'n on rounding up some buds to make a Detroit Road Trip this year! Cant wait to go back to the metro area.

14. errick

errick
    from Detroit

We'll be there with the Poncho. Timing's tight with the motor still in pieces, but she'll be back with a dual quads and poked to 462. Looking for some striping if any of you guys get a chance to stop by. Hope to see everyone there!

15. slammed58buick

slammed58buick

I'll be there on Wednesday-Sunday. Not bringing a car, but flying in to help a friend with his booth and guy he knows with his car.

16. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

Talked to Roadstar last wknd & he said the basement show was a sell-out with a waiting list of great rods trying to get in!!!

Very cool!

Won't be long before we push those crummy tuners out!

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Can you imagine one day having the WHOLE lower level as nothing but the finest tradtitional hot rods and customs from all over the country? What an AWESOME thought. Very possible.:cool:

18. To be honest, we could spread out what we have and fill the lower level now I think.

The clubs are almost 50% of the entrys and it would be nice to give them more space.

IT should be a good show again this year.

I know I'm going to enjoy it.

19. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

If the event is HALF as good as last year it's going to be GREAT! :cool:

20. JEPPA

JEPPA

I'll be the one in Chris's trunk.:eek: Again.

21. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

I can't wait to finally meet a bunch of you folks!
    Seeya on Saturday!

Norton

22. Pingar

Pingar

Just talked the wife into going. I'll be their on sunday.

23. Lucky77

Lucky77

The very first time my sedan moved under its own power was Autorama 2008. I fired it up and set off a bunch of the tuner's alarms. It was pretty funny seeing all those dopes looking for their key fobs to silence their heaps.

24. OK 2024 - come over to Singlefinger Speed Shop and ask for me - Dustyoldbodyman... Highlander and I will make sure to help out with that lost feeling and general sense of awe one has when in the company of all (or most) the things one loves... Bring pics to show of your stuff - might get a drawing out of me to boot...
    C U THERE !!!! :D

25. Geezz Highlander I drew a picture of it for ya.... Ain't done yet?
    O.K. I'll shut up - I'm in the same club with you - I know, I know....

26. I'll be there with my daughter again (raising her right). She looks forward to it (for now) evey year.

Any of the St. Louis bastards coming up this year?

27. ewt2

ewt2

Thanks to Larry (safari-wagon), we have a bunch of hot rod artists down there this year. I can't wait! Stop by the "Artists Alley" and say hi! See you guys in a week...

28. I'll be there Saturday night around 7:30 with a few friends wearing a "arrowood rod & kustom" long sleeve shirt so if you see me feel free to say hi

29. strega

strega
    from ohio

Hope to be there sat.
    Strega:)

30. Clark

Clark

What's the weather been like up there? We've had 3-4 foot of snow recently. Hope we don't hit any storms on the way up or back.
    Clark