Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who drives a hot rod or custom as a daily driver?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MengesTwinCustoms, Dec 15, 2009.

1. leaded

leaded
    from Norway

Dont sse the problem??? changed interior yo bucket seats sewn in Tuck´n Roll, and kept seatheating....... and mounted a South Wind gasheater to keep ekstra heat in colder times!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. timothale

timothale

In the 60's and 70's I drove my Buick powered Willys to work every day while working as an Engineer at Ford. Ford promised you a good deal when you got recruited in college but the deal turned out to be on 4 door 6 cyl falcons. I got a lot of static until I got the Stockholders annual report and they had pictures of Ford of Brazil building 50's Willy’s wagons as a partnership.

3. Grezy Matt

Grezy Matt
    from Sweden

"Leaded", that is so cool. I guess when I move to Sweden I need one of those South Wind Heaters. Nice picture.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  4. 73super

73super

How does she handle in the snow?

5. dutched32

dutched32

I drove my coupe everyday rain shine or hurricane,till a drunk driver did me the favor of rolling it over for me

6. leaded

leaded
    from Norway

Nah! If your heater is functional, it should hold! Worst problem is to get the fan to blow such that the frost get of the side & rear windows.
    But, a scraper function also...........:D

Real GREAT!! I´ve got spiketyres, and got no trouble, at least not much more than other cars. In steep roads (private to houses,or similar) its fantastic!
    And its a easy way to get training for gravelrace fun in yhe summer....:cool:

7. dart165

dart165

[​IMG]

Out of nessecity rather than choice, i had to use my 65 as my daily for a few months...unfortunately those few months were fall into winter... in MI... with no heat. Blankets and a lot of cursing, but it always got me there in style.

8. RobErnst

RobErnst

Whaddya mean not too pretty? That thing is SWEET!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App and a big box of purple crayons suitably made before 1964 so as to NOT be OT!

9. Judd

Judd

Currently my 62 galaxie but barring snafu this truck will be next week. The little 6 should be a lot easier on cheeper gas than the 406 in the galaxie!

Attached Files:

10. I will be DD'ing my '57 Pontiac here shortly, I am just finishing some suspension and brake work on it.