Register now to get rid of these ads!

Missouri to Arizona move is almost completed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JunkOSC, Jan 22, 2010.

1. My wife landed a kick ass job here in AZ, so we packed up and moved on. I have not found shit dfor work despite the amount of resumes I have sent out. My car sits in the garage at my in-laws place and all my tools and shit are in a storage unit. We are staying at the in-laws place as well until we close on a house. I am going out of my fucking mind. I need to cut, grid or clean something. Ok, I’m done… I’ll survive.

Going to head over to the Pavilions Saturday night. Should be a good turnout with both the BJ and RS auctions in town. Bad news over at Russo & Steele… I hope all is well. That was a hell of a storm for Phoenix area, reminded my of the storms in MO.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  2. GomezGarage

GomezGarage

Welcome to AZ...Are you in Phoenix? or Mesa(ugh)...I just bought a house with a 2000sqft workshop so come on by and help us grind, weld, and cut...HA I am in central phoenix off the SR 51 and Indian School...Go early for the Palvillions cause the sport bike crowd rolls in later in the night...The Old timers leave at 9ish...You can also check out http://www.cruisinarizona.com/ it lists all the cuise nights and spots...Oh yeah, Glendale Auto swap is coming up on Feb 6th at Glendale Community College...Damn, I think I have rambled on enough...Jeff

3. T.W.Dustin

T.W.Dustin

Welcome to AZ! If the weather clears up like it is supposed to, I will be over at Pavillions on Saturday afternoon (starts at 4pm) w/ my '29 Coupe. What kind of work do you do?

4. MilesM

MilesM

Pavillions will be hoppin shortly after noon this weekend. Lots of cars coming and going all day long.

5. Thanks for the welcome. The in-laws place is in Litchfield Park (west-side). We will be moving to Chandler.
    BR, Tim

6. I'll keep my eye open for the Couple and say "Hello" if I see you...

7. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Chandler az represent!.... Let me know when you are on this side of town!

8. You are lucky I hope to make the move from MO. to AZ. soon.

9. Welcome to AZ I live on the edge of Chandler in Tempe keep in touch when you are all settled in.

Frenchy
    Cell # (602) 7231047

10. Thanks will do...
    Tim

11. 1bdsinner I sent you a PM...

12. desertdroog

desertdroog

Welcome to the sun baked state. North Central Phoenix here.

13. Thanks desertdroog. Mamacitas Sedan looks like she'll be a knock out!

14. MENACE

MENACE
    from PHOENIX AZ

North phoenix here, we also have a really good cruise night at 83RD AVE AND DEER
    VALLEY on sat nights, i know that a lot of the guys up there are on the HAMB

15. Thanks for the hook-up!!!

16. poofus1929

poofus1929
    from So Cal

Hey man now your close enough to take trips to California for the swapmeets.

17. Welcome to our part of the planet. I am down the street from DesertDroog.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  18. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

my sis lives out on camelback rd.....i was out there in 91 in july! id rather be cold! like a blow dryer to the face it was {yoda}.....but id love to go there sometime in the spring! bet it just bootyful! congrats on the move man! youll find a job soon enough!

19. desertdroog

desertdroog