Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG from So Cal

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by deathbound, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Finally jumpin in. Been into motorcycles(1962 Panhead) for quite a while & finally got a 38 Plymouth Coupe-stock, a few months back with changes to come as time & $$$ permits(something a lot of us have very little of). Had a 53 Lincoln Capri 2 door hardtop years ago but a new baby, a move, & other things forced me to sell it before it was finished-which won't happen with the 38! Lookin forward to this.

2. Spicolli

Spicolli

3. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

Hi welcome can you tell what colors your car may have been, how about the color of the dash. Roger

4. Thanks....I see green under some chips of the black in a few spots, but no other colors. The dash is black, which looks original, but I could be wrong.

5. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Yep, LOVE the old Mopar coupes! Welcome and enjoy!

6. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

Just wondering I had one in 1962 or 63 stripped to metal, put zinc chromate primer, then maroon paint. and painted the dash white. Two of my best friends in high school it was their first car. The last time I saw it , it was in Hawaiian Gardens, not to far from Long Beach. Roger

7. Got any pics, would love to see it. I got this car from back east, surprisingly, not a lot of rust issues as far as I can tell.