Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lonestar Round Up 2010 - Registration is OPEN!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by beatnikontinental, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

im in.. doubt I'll be driving anything unless richardd somehow magically finishes the t and i paint the rivi before then....

2. jonny rocket

jonny rocket

OUTKASTS and HELLIONS are trying to invade the Austin RV park.
    Hope it turns out to be a cool, convenient place to crash.
    Havent been there, but some of our HELLIONS bros have, and they told us it was cool. :cool:
    Hope we all make it out to the show with our rides.
    First time for me in the T-bird.
    The first year i went was on the scooter. And had a blast.
    Last year we took the Jeep because the bird wasnt done yet. Still enjoyed the show but would like to have been able to enter the show and bring in my own beverages..... oh yeah... i cant do that either because a '65 isnt cool enough apparently for the show.:confused:

3. Marcy

Marcy

Alright, have a room block set up at the Embassy Suites 300 South Congress (1/3 mile from the Continental Club)under the group name "Lonestar Roundup" or "LSR"

You can call for reservations , phone direct 512-617-2574 or CenRes @ 1-800-362-2779 or go online to http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/AUSLKES-LSR-20100407/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
    Rates are $129. King/ $139. double (plus each suite has a pull out sofa bed if you really want to pack 'em in;)) includes the usual Embassy Suites stuff, free full breakfast, managers free drink happy hour and fairly secure enclosed parking.

If anyone has any problems making their reservation or any questions feel free to PM me.

Marcy

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  4. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Thanks Marcy. That's super cool you made that happen. It's right down the street from the Continental, Jo's, Trophy's, A.S.S. and downtown Austin and there's plenty of parking in a covered parking garage. Thanks again for helping out w/ this and that's a great rate for that place.

5. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Thanks Marcy, I booked a room today, thanks for doing that.

6. Marcy

Marcy

My pleasure---folks at Embassy Suites have been great to us tattooed hoodlums during my show so Roundup will be a breeze for them:D
    Is it April yet? Can't wait.

Marcy

7. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie
    from Denton TX

I stayed there last year as well. There were more trailers than cars in the parking lot it seemed like...parking was a nightmare. I hope everyone decides to drive their cars this year instead of pulling them.

8. Marcy

Marcy

Added the 800 number and direct reservation number to my original Embassy Suites post.
    Still waiting on the direct web-link for reservations for our group---will add that as soon as I get it.

Marcy

9. John Denich

John Denich

Thanks Marcy I got one also...super cool of you to do! I had a room but not very close....now I am close to the Action...and Casny!!!!

10. THE BRONSON

THE BRONSON

Feeling the pressure to finish the ride, but I'm there.

11. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

Folks, if you haven't made this run, you're missing one of the best shows in the country. The show has grown by leaps and that other stuff over the last four years we've been and I expect the kontinentials will have some surprises for us this year. Hope to make it again. Be save and see you there! Aman

12. DECKARD sr.

DECKARD sr.

yea, parking was kinda sketchy. i forgot how bad it was last year, guess i was too drunk to remember, haha.

13. lost rodder

lost rodder

im there for sure!!!

14. jetcycles

jetcycles

Hotel booked and ready to rock. . .best part is, the little lady is pumped too!!!

15. DECKARD sr.

DECKARD sr.

hey jetcycles, is your name eddy? did you used to have red window tint on that econoline?

16. DoubleASedan

DoubleASedan

Lots of work to do to get her done but we'll be there. Can't wait!!!!

17. davidh73750

davidh73750

I got my room resevervations! Glad to see there wont be "donks" parked by me this year. LOL

18. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

Just a HAMB note regarding the LSRU.... I asked Ryan to add this to the Events section on the home page... should be there soon.

19. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

Makin my mid-tour leave plans as we speak. I would love to bring the Buick, but will be there as a spectator.

I need to come down to San Antonio and see the In-laws (FIL has had a rough year fightin the big C. I think He would like it)!

20. Rough Stock

Rough Stock
    from Austin, Tx

awesome... Phil and I should be permenantly settled back in Austin by then... always a terrific time of year to be livin in ATX...

21. Marcy

Marcy

Updated the Embassy Suites information with a link to online reservations.
    Can't wait!

Marcy

22. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

23. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Reservations made! :D

24. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I am still slacking. Might go B&B off the map.

25. april may

april may

I'm moving next weekend to Austin.....looking forward to finally being able to make it to the show!

26. "BAD NEWS"

"BAD NEWS"
    from dallas tx

im in. i got my hotel and my registration. cant wait. ive been the last two times but this time im bringing my ride....

27. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Ahhh I think I am skipping out on it this year. Too much going on. Super bummed.

28. davidh73750

davidh73750

LIke to know who is coming from Oklahoma? I plan on leaving thurs afternoon, I like the 81(okla) then jump on 281 just west of ft worth route over I-35. A lot less rushed and a lot more scenic and they are about the same time distance. Much nicer drive home too. This will be my 3rd year