Register now to get rid of these ads!

Open trailer WA to NV if someone needs anything hauled

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Jan 4, 2010.

1. My Brother and I are headed to Tonopah, NV from Spokane, WA this Thursday the 7th. If anyone happens to need something hauled lemme know. I have a fullsize truck and trailer, but don't want to haul anything super heavy. We also do not have a whole bunch of time to do this, so can't drive too far off the beaten path. Cheap rates though :D

Chris

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  2. I need a few personal items hauled to Pullman, is that on the way? :D

Also, you are more then welcome to use my open car Featherlite trailer, if you would like?

3. Thanks Billy, but I think our trailer will do fine :D Thanks though!!!
    Up to the top again

4. Gonna go get the trailer and am leaving in the AM. This is the official last call!

5. are you guys heading through or near Pheonix, AZ. at all? If so would you have room for a few parts on the return trip? i'm not off the path at all (I-5 is in my front yard, literally)

6. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

Is a Model A Coupe too big/heavy? From Idaho to SLC?

7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I've got a crated, painted deck lid at Tinbenders that I'm trying to get here to Detroit. I just got off the phone with BenD to see if/wen he'd be in the area of Vegas, etc. Question to you is what is your route there and where will you be crossing I80??

Will you be going to Vegas afterwwards by chance? Or Sacramento? Sacramento would be the best for BenD.

8. We are going down Oregon US95 ti Wunnemucca, onto I-80, Then strait down 95 down to Tonopah. Won't be in Idaho or SLC, and no on AZ, Vegas and Sacramento. Pretty much strait down and back. No time for detours, soory.
    Denise, if I can drop it anywere on my route lemme know. We are leaving very early in the morning, so I would have to take care of it tonight. We have a room reserved in Tonapah, so thats were we are staying and won't make it in until very late/early...thats why no detours.

Chris
    509-869-0266

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm on it right now. I'm checking on a place for you to drop it in Wunnemucca.

HUGE thanks to Chris for transporting my precious Olds deck lid awning from Spokane to Wunnemucca and to Dave for holding it there at his place while I get the next leg planned out. Also special thanks to Mark Moriarity for arranging Dave's place for me AND of course Tinbender for making the awning for me. You boys are all GREAT and I really appreciate your friendships. xoxoxo

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  10. FRITZ

FRITZ
    BANNED

I may be able to get it from Wunnemucca to Detroit!
    Or at least as close as Kansas City
    FRITZ

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

To Detroit would be cool Fritz. I'd like to keep it on I80 though, just for ease of additional relays. Let me know your plans. Thanks bud!:cool: