Register now to get rid of these ads!

biscuit motor mounts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ago, Nov 23, 2009.

1. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

Are the Drake biscuit motor mounts any better quality and design, then Speedway motors? they claim a superior design then competitors.

Ago

2. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

From my experience, there is not much difference in durability or performance. As long as you compare the same materials, rubber to rubber, or urathane to urathane, etc. they are basically equal. If I recall right, the Drake might have a thicker biscuit, so it may dampen a little better, but they tend to allow more torque movement of the engines. Just my opinion tho.....

3. Chassis Engineering sells a quality biscuit. Everything I ever got from them was first quality.

swade41, mrharley51 and RICH B like this.
  4. There seems to be two types. The Hot Rod Co sells one that is a little different than the regulation type, in that it has a nyloc nut instead of a castellated nut, and has an extra big fat washer. Seems to be more of a street rod product.

5. doctorZ

doctorZ

The big difference between the original ones and the generic/ hot rod ones is the bottom washer. Some that I have seen use a flat washer and others have a stamped washer that wraps around the larger biscuit both on the inside and outside. This not only centers everything, but keeps it from flattening out and looks sharp! I forget what company maid mine (the wrapped ones), but I know Sacramento Vintage Ford carries them. They offer early, late and generic. The generic ones are the ones you want. Give James over there a call and he'll help you out: (916) 853-2244

6. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I've sold uncountable numbers of CE biscuits over the years and have never had a failure. They have a good bottom washer, internal washers, plus a chrome ring around them which prevents them from squishing out like some of the other brands. Costs a little more but worth it.

7. alchemy

alchemy

On my Speedway biscuits I piled a couple washers in the cavity underneath to prevent too much squish. They must be made different than original because I've seen original old Ford biscuits from 70 years ago in better shape than these 5 year old Speedways.

The Chassis Engineering biscuits are nice, and the chrome ring around them is a nice touch for a "show" car.

8. r8odecay

r8odecay

Sorry for the mild hijack, but i'm looking for opinions and options on using the biscuit motor mounts in conjunction with my stockers...i.e. sawzall the old rubber off, knock a hole in the top plate and sandwich the new biscuit in... the stock Caddy mounts are pretty pricey, and if this works (considering they would have to be a pretty close measurement of height) i'd probably go this route. What do you guys that have used these think??

here is a pic of the stockers to show what i'm talking about.

[​IMG]

9. Snarl

Snarl

I've had both the Speedway and Chassis Engineering mounts and the difference is night and day. For an extra $5, get the CE mounts. Not only is the quality better, but the size of mounting holes is different, and the way it all bolts together is a little different. The motor mounts I'm designing are going to use the CE type mount.

10. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

I get mine at Napa.....

11. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

What part number or application?

12. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I got a set in the mail yesterday that I picked up off Ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0114512405&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    I just pulled them out of the box and gave them a once over last night so I can't comment on how good or not good they are but they look pretty decent. after looking on page 5 of the Chassis Engineering Inc. online catalog they are either the same or a close copy.

They came with a nice catalog in the box from the seller's store too so it isn't some guy selling stuff out of his back bedroom.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  13. billthx138

billthx138

Got mine through Speedway, they seem fine, However I saw some from Chassis Engineering and they have the chrome band around the biscuit and look a tad better.

Attached Files:

14. The Speedinese ones WILL squash out. I inherited a set and the quality is not so hot. The CE ones are where I would spend my coin.

nunattax likes this.
  15. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Once again for the CE style. The origionals were this design, think maybe Henry knew best?:rolleyes:

Frank

16. Snarl

Snarl

Nice looking mounts...

I assume you are aware that its not recommended to use the front corners in a three point mounting setup as it puts too much stress on the bellhousing...

17. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

Are you sure about this? It seems illogical that simply moving the mounts 4" or 5" forward on a cast iron engine block would affect the bellhousing that much.

fauj likes this.
  18. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

Switched over to the biscuit style and added trans crossmember (removed stock front mounts and b.housing mounts) on our wagon. I was kind of worried about the rubber on ours. After checking out this thread, I looked on Chassis Engineering's site and couldn't find them. Anyone have a pic of the C.E. rubbers, or maybe a link?
    Thanks in advance

19. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Uh...any pre-53 Ford....;)

P/N: BK 6021177 @ $10

20. Here are good quality isolators. Mc Master Carr web page 1358. http://www.mcmaster.com/#rubber-isolators/=4n8h8h

You will find these are as good if not better. Look at #5 isolator with steel end plates, there load limit is more then you'll need!
    <TABLE class=PrsnttnDisplHTMLTbl cellSpacing=7 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=PresentationHd colSpan=6><TABLE class=PrsnttnHdrTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=PrsnttnHdrNm>Neoprene Vibration-Damping Mounts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="1%"></TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="13%"><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=middle>
    [​IMG]

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="13%" colSpan=2><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=middle>
    [​IMG]

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="13%"><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=middle>
    [​IMG]

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top width="60%" rowSpan=2>For oil and ozone resistance in vertical load applications, choose these neoprene mounts. They isolate vibration, shock, and noise and are easy to install under machines and equipment such as generators, HVAC equipment, electric motors, pumps, and blowers. Temperature range is 10° to 180° F. Color of neoprene is black.
    Styles 3 and 5 can be stacked for additional shock protection, unless noted.

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width="14%" colSpan=2>[​IMG]

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="11%">[​IMG]

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width="14%" colSpan=2>[​IMG]

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=6><TABLE class=PrdctTbl cellSpacing=0 cols=10 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=TblHd></TD><TD class=TblHd>Loads per Mount, lbs. </TD><TD class=TblHd>Deflect. @ Max. Load </TD><TD class=TblHd>Durometer </TD><TD class=TblHd>(A) </TD><TD class=TblHd>(B) </TD><TD class=TblHd>(C) </TD><TD class=TblHd>(D) </TD><TD class=TblHd>(E) </TD><TD class=TblHd style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #fff; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #fff; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #fff; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #fff" align=right>Each </TD></TR><TR id=TR103 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=ColBanner colSpan=10></TD></TR><TR id=TR104 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class="TblData Wd" colSpan=10>Neoprene </TD></TR><TR id=TR105 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>3 </TD><TD class=TblData>130</TD><TD class=TblData>0.175"</TD><TD class=TblData>40A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.12"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.12"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.81"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.75"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=neCol style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K85</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>$1.54</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR106 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>3 </TD><TD class=TblData>200</TD><TD class=TblData>0.175"</TD><TD class=TblData>50A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.12"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.12"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.81"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.75"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K86</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>1.54</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR107 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>3 </TD><TD class=TblData>250</TD><TD class=TblData>0.175"</TD><TD class=TblData>60A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.12"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.12"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.81"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.75"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K87</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>1.54</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR108 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>3 </TD><TD class=TblData>400</TD><TD class=TblData>0.175"</TD><TD class=TblData>70A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.12"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.12"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.81"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.75"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K88</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>1.54</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR109 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>4 </TD><TD class=TblData>100</TD><TD class=TblData>0.26"</TD><TD class=TblData>40A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.06"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.47"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.78"</TD><TD class=TblData>3.00"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.62"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K201</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>5.20</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR110 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>4 </TD><TD class=TblData>150</TD><TD class=TblData>0.26"</TD><TD class=TblData>50A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.06"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.47"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.78"</TD><TD class=TblData>3.00"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.62"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K202</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>5.20</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR111 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>4 </TD><TD class=TblData>230</TD><TD class=TblData>0.26"</TD><TD class=TblData>60A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.06"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.47"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.78"</TD><TD class=TblData>3.00"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.62"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K203</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>5.20</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR112 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>4 </TD><TD class=TblData>300</TD><TD class=TblData>0.26"</TD><TD class=TblData>70A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.06"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.47"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.78"</TD><TD class=TblData>3.00"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.62"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K204</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>5.20</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR113 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class="TblData Wd" colSpan=10>Neoprene with Steel Top Plate </TD></TR><TR id=TR114 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>75</TD><TD class=TblData>0.10"</TD><TD class=TblData>40A</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>1.00"</TD><TD class=TblData>2.50"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K94</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>5.14</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR115 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>100</TD><TD class=TblData>0.10"</TD><TD class=TblData>50A</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>1.00"</TD><TD class=TblData>2.50"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K95</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>5.14</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR116 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>150</TD><TD class=TblData>0.10"</TD><TD class=TblData>60A</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>1.00"</TD><TD class=TblData>2.50"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K96</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>5.14</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR117 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>250</TD><TD class=TblData>0.10"</TD><TD class=TblData>70A</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>1.00"</TD><TD class=TblData>2.50"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K97</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>5.14</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR118 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class="TblData Wd" colSpan=10>Neoprene with Steel Top and Bottom Plates </TD></TR><TR id=TR119 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>250</TD><TD class=TblData>0.21"</TD><TD class=TblData>40A</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>1.25"</TD><TD class=TblData>2.75"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K81</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>7.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR120 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>350</TD><TD class=TblData>0.21"</TD><TD class=TblData>50A</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>1.25"</TD><TD class=TblData>2.75"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K82</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>7.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR121 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>450</TD><TD class=TblData>0.21"</TD><TD class=TblData>60A</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>1.25"</TD><TD class=TblData>2.75"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K83</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>7.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR122 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>600</TD><TD class=TblData>0.21"</TD><TD class=TblData>70A</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>*</TD><TD class=TblData>1.25"</TD><TD class=TblData>2.75"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K84</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>7.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR123 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>660</TD><TD class=TblData>0.20"</TD><TD class=TblData>40A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.27"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.31"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.46"</TD><TD class=TblData>4.06"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K89</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>16.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR124 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>1100</TD><TD class=TblData>0.20"</TD><TD class=TblData>50A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.27"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.31"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.46"</TD><TD class=TblData>4.06"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K91</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>16.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR125 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffb5" onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>1400</TD><TD class=TblData>0.20"</TD><TD class=TblData>60A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.27"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.31"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.46"</TD><TD class=TblData>4.06"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K92</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>16.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR126 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class=TblData>5 </TD><TD class=TblData>1800</TD><TD class=TblData>0.20"</TD><TD class=TblData>70A</TD><TD class=TblData>1.27"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.31"</TD><TD class=TblData>1.46"</TD><TD class=TblData>4.06"</TD><TD class=TblData>0.63"</TD><TD class=TblDataCellWithInnerTbl style="WIDTH: 111px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"><TABLE class=InnerTbl cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=InnerTblCell>64865K93</TD><TD class=InnerTblCell align=right>16.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR id=TR127 onmouseover=TrMouseOver(this); onmouseout=TrMouseOut(this);><TD class="TblData Wd" colSpan=10>* Does not have a projection at the base of the mount. Base is covered by neoprene. Cannot be stacked.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

21. vendettaautofab

vendettaautofab
    Member Emeritus

Heres the ones I sell, which I get from Eric at Riley. He found a source for these that really have the look... castle nut and all and the price is right. Contact him or I if interested, he is VAPHEAD on here.

Attached Files:

• PS3.jpg
      PS3.jpg
      File size:
      81.1 KB
      Views:
  22. lawman

lawman

This is the CF style rubber.You can zoom in on them. TOM (Tired Old Man)

Attached Files:

23. broncojohn

broncojohn

Thank You

24. Snarl

Snarl

Yes I'm sure. Is it possible to "get away with it"? perhaps...

In factory application of the front corner mounts, they also had mounts at both sides of the bellhousing area.
    There are many stories out there of guys doing a three point setup using the front corners and having problems down the road.

Good luck....

25. BBYBMR

BBYBMR

I've sold uncountable numbers of CE biscuits over the years.........

I can't find them on their website...can you provide a part number?

26. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

Not trying to hijack the thread, so thank you for the info. I have those engine mounts-just didn't think the biscuits that came with them were up to snuff, now I have more than a few to choose from....VIVA LA HAMB and thanks guys.

27. vendettaautofab

vendettaautofab
    Member Emeritus

Ahh, were you the guy who emailed me concerning a horsepower upgrade and were concerned about the bushings?

28. BBYBMR

BBYBMR

29. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

No sir, I was not. But still, thanks for your time.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  30. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

I apologize for that BBYBMR, I only had a few minutes to surf the web for them, was hoping for someone with rainman-like memory to bring up the #'s. Kinda rude of me.....sorry.