Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features 1932 Ford 4-doors,,who has one?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jul 10, 2008.

1. samsonized

samsonized

anyone know of a 32 more door for sale i have an ardun just itchin to go in one

2. This is an iconic NZ 32 Deuce fordor built by John Allen in 1988 - it has been a Top Ten award winner at numerous Nationals and other events but most of all its been a driver with great stance and proportion! Its also for sale in NZ for NZD$75K! If I had that money it would be mine!

Attached Files:

• JA1.jpg
      JA1.jpg
      File size:
      44 KB
      Views:
    • JA2.jpg
      JA2.jpg
      File size:
      44.4 KB
      Views:
    • JA3.jpg
      JA3.jpg
      File size:
      47.4 KB
      Views:
    • JA4.jpg
      JA4.jpg
      File size:
      42 KB
      Views:
  3. I am working on a guy at the moment who has a body only - 3" chopped. He is hard work but we have agreed to a price. Now just gotta get it out of his cluttered place!

4. Someone please sell me a hacked off front half, from the front doors forward, go on, make a blokes year...............

5. T-Time

T-Time
    from USA

I'm not much of a Deuce fan. I'm not much of a four door fan, either. BUT, Deuce Fordor's are extremely cool.

6. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

I just found this thread,and you know,I'm really starting to like 32 4 doors.

7. bill3337

bill3337

I think '32 four doors maybe the 3 windows of the future. I love the proportions and you can take your whole family. My buddy Bob Painton has one and I love it.

8. hotrodroadster32

hotrodroadster32
    from Mass

I look forward to seeing this car when done,has the perfect look.

9. krag4201

krag4201

I love Fordors a steel deuce body for $6500 good luck with that for a roadster or a coupe! If I ever find one I'm snapping it up.

10. krag4201

krag4201

That is a gorgeous Fordor

11. donut29

donut29
    from canton MI

Anyone have pix of the more door that won Merc Deuce reunion? I think it was the 3'd show.

12. I spent 5 years looking for one before I bought one. Everyone told me how common they were but no one could show me one for sale. I ended up with a very early Model B deluxe that was driven until about 1950 and then parked. It is all there but needs to be gone through completely. I will probably leave it as a stock Model B but add hydraulic brakes. It is currently parked in my garage with a couple of other projects ahead of it.

Charlie Stephens

13. I'm with Limey Steve, and I've asked it around here at least 42 times: What ever happened to the Tom McMullen "Our Low 1" that was sliced and diced on the pages of Street Rodder so many years ago? Someone ought to know where it is!!!

(By the way, Steve...I've "lusted in mah hart" after your fordor in your magazine ads so much that it ought to be considered kinda illegal...nice one.)

29EHV8 likes this.
  14. golgotha

golgotha

Here is some of my Mordor. What do you think? :D Golgotha.

Attached Files:

15. I think it's a Dodge.

Nice car, but not a '32 Ford (what this thread is about).

JH

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
  16. I'd own just about anything on this thread. Nice cars guys.

17. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is Wade & Janelle's Fordoor with my roadster at Father's day, it's getting interior at the moment.

18. bill3337

bill3337

Nice sedan......I'll take it! :)

19. Stone

Stone

great fordors in this thread. I love the ardun powered fordor

20. 4dFord/SC

4dFord/SC

Saw a nice one just this past weekend--had some sort of clutch problem, though, I think ;)

21. Any more more-doors?

22. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

I think that chopped and fenderless four doors look great:D

23. Agreed! This one has been posted a few times already, but it really pushes my buttons. Engine, firewall, interior have all been pushed back...no back seat, either.

Attached Files:

24. TREE

TREE
    from Piqua,OH

I've always wanted a 4 door and a 5w. Found the coupe before the mordor, go figure...the hunt still continues :p

25. solid

solid

I love 32 4drs. With all these kids, i need one. I may have screwed myself out of keeping my pickup:D

26. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Cheers Captain , if it's Janelle's you like , that has a blown & injected (mechanical ) 392 Hemi for power & it goes quite well ;)

27. John Stimac

John Stimac

One more here, I drive this all stock v8 daily in Lake Havasu City

Attached Files:

28. There's gotta be more out there! I wish I had a decent scanner 'cause I've been coming across a whole flock of them in my old (1970's) vintage Street Rodder mags...