Register now to get rid of these ads!

So what are you doing tonight ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Engine Pro 5X, Oct 28, 2009.

1. So I'm thrashing in the shop and I stop for a moment to check the H.A.M.B. And My P-M box is blinking. The message goes So What Are You Doing. Well it's kinda hard to explain so I figured I'd just show it instead of try to explain. I'm going to do a build thread on this when I get it organized. Join in fellas and show us what you have going in the shop !!! >>>>.<center>
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    </center>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. BBobb

BBobb

Reading your thread....

3. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Dang that's a big long frame. They don't look so big with the Chevy truck body sitting on them.

4. russ1403

russ1403

drinking beer,,reading threads on the hamb,,laughing at bubbas garage,,wishing i had a shop or garage to work on my ride,waiting to go to sleep and go to work in the morn so i can make some money to work on my ride,,thats about it:)

5. zimm

zimm
    from iowa

hoping it dosent rain tomrrow like it has the last 5 thursdays here in iowa so I can put the front axel back under my truck move it inside and noch the rear like you are doin

6. 76ironhead

76ironhead

NO A THING this is the highlight of my night

7. Besides reading this and drinking home brewed country tea, I'll be in the garage tonight. Shock mount gussetting (is that even a WORD?! word...) and making my firewall for my poorman's roadster.

8. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Going to work to put up with go knows what comes in through the door of the ED.
    Doc.

9. bigblockdude402

bigblockdude402

Reading your thread, watching Leno (fellow car guy), pondering my six volt brake/turn/stop lighting for my /52 F-1, wishing I had the money to build it the way I want, but still excited about being able to do it at all. Thats about it... nice frame!

10. squirrel

squirrel

scanning shirley's hooters.

Oh....I gotta get out to the shop and clean up my radiator, and paint it. it's damn cold out for this time of year, here, only got up to the mid 40s.

edit: and the next post reminds me....downloading the new episode of southpark

11. southpark

southpark
    BANNED

trying to talk the old lady into playing "just the tip"

12. thirty7slammed

thirty7slammed
    BANNED
    from earth

Thinking about some home brewed country tea, its not like twisted tea is it?

13. big creep

big creep

my girl loves when we play that game! hahahahah!

14. russ1403

russ1403

haha!,,dam i think ill have to call my girl and try that too:)

15. Rich Rogers

Rich Rogers

Just waisting alot of time here at home for the last 2 damn weeks after major surgery ,day dreaming about the 55 and what I still have to do to get ready for winter that I can't do yet. That and half planning the build on the 36 Ford

16. still cleaning up from my daughters marrage this weekend and taking a break reading the HAMB , the voices in my head tell me i need a beer and a knotched frame for my AD:D

17. awbcrazy

awbcrazy
    from Arvada, Co

caught up on emails, checking the HAMB and working on my Ranchwagon. :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

what? it's a car in my shop! :cool:

18. celebrating my granddaughters 1st birthday.

19. #### Dude you WIN !! First Birthdays are so COOL !! Have a big time they grow up quick !!! >>>>.

20. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

making aluminum trim pieces and leather wrapping them ,also watching forensic files. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. pontiac

pontiac

I was fighting with a lifter - give up for the night though, it's battered on the bottom and doesn't want to come out of the block :mad:

Now I'm just browsing the internet :D

22. Parts48

Parts48
    from Tucson, Az
    1. Hot Rod Veterans

Went to a cruise in to BS with some folks. Excellent 51 Ford..flattie..but..

IT"S FREEZIN in Tucson..dam..50 degrees...! We ain't used to this..

23. junk

junk

Checking the HAMB, Buying a car, and making sure the voices in my head don't talk me into buying another bedazzler.

24. Ok this as far as I'm going to get tonight. A few beers and it's off to my dance lesson !!! >>>>.<center>
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    </center>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  25. 64Cyclone

64Cyclone

Yum....Rolling Rock!

I've just put my first 2 items ever on Craigslist. It kept saying "Page not found" and clearing everything I did. I finally got them to go.....and they still haven't shown up. Yeah it's free but I think EBay is still the better way.

26. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Watched it do this all day...

[​IMG]

Got 10 inches on the ground already...and expecting 6-10" more overnite...winter has arrived...

BTW...Merry Christmas...ehrr...uhm...Happy Halloween...!!!

R-

27. big creep

big creep

wow thats beautiful!

28. Spent a couple of hours sanding paint runs out of a Chevy engine orange oil pan. Wife told me I had carrot top hair when I came in. Off to the shower and bed.

29. LEMMING249

LEMMING249

Rewiring my effin' engine compartment..............@*!#!!