Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry O

Terry O

My Mutt.....Never more than a stick throw away.

Attached Files:

2. "Whitey Ford" 62 Uni

"Whitey Ford" 62 Uni
    from Tampa, FL

ahaha f-ing great you need some more clips of that.

3. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

this is the newest member. Bubba. I'm uploading a short video,he's a master beggar. [​IMG]

4. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

ok here's fuzzball here begging his best. [​IMG]

5. roddinron

roddinron

Thanks, glad you like it, these guys make me smile every day, they're my constant companions. I feel sorry for people who don't have a dog in their life.

6. no55mad

no55mad

When I get home from a business trip, soon to be 13 year old Henry (first post here) nearly loses his tail from intense wagging and he actually shows his teeth like he is smiling. Pepper does this howling thing and only is vocal like this when I come home. The wife wonders when the next business trip is scheduled. The dogs wonder when we are 'going for a ride'.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  7. 666Irish

666Irish

My co-pilot, Moxie. Nope, she's not a Pit, nor does she have any Pit in her. She's a three year old Catahoula Leopard Dog that we rescued. Best damned dog I ever had!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. jbon64

jbon64
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

irish , that is one beautiful dog.

9. Mark H

Mark H
    from Scotland

Irish,she's gorgeous!Only ever seen pictures of Catahoulas,don't think there's any over here in the U.K.
    I read somewhere that American Bulldogs have spots on their skin due to Catahoula blood in them.How true it is ,I don't know.
    Our Bulldog,Spike(A.K.A. 'Rockin' Daddy') has taken to stealing my hot rod t-shirts.
    [​IMG]

10. 666Irish

666Irish

It's actually very true. A lot of Pit and Bulldog breeders use Catahoulas for their markings.

Thanks for the compliments, guys! She's a great dog... Unfortunately she is animal aggressive, so I can't take her out too often. She's great with Kids and people, but hates other animals. I attribute it to them being used as Cattle dogs. They see another animal (especially one bigger than them, and they feel a need to assert their dominance (usually by knocking them down and standing over them). I've seen Moxie do that to a Newfoundland and a Great Dane so far... I keep her on a short leash now! LOL.

11. axeman39

axeman39
    from Saco Maine

Cashew, waiting to go!
    [​IMG]

12. Hellvedere Steve

Hellvedere Steve
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Coalfield

This is our pup Fury (yes she is a mopar dog). She is a 1 year old Boston Terrier/Pug mix (Thug not a Bugg) She loves goin for rides. Here she is sitting in my dad's 41 ford pickup and helping me with the frame for my big block mopar powered 27 T coupe project.

Attached Files:

13. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

ah hah, I may have a winner as to what some of the mystery mix in bubba is. Bubba: [​IMG]
    and fury: [​IMG]

14. out of town..missing Alpha, aka Alphie..wife says he's having a hard time with me not coming home..bad part is he has 8 more days till i get back...can't post a pic due to being on the motel puter...here's a link to the thread.....
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3407334#post3407334

.since tiat was posted i also lost Tobias aka Toby, back on st pat day..7 years old..he was my main dude...thought i was gonna die..Sampson aka Big Brown Dog is at the top pic..Toby and Alphie on the second..Alphie is on the right...he was the 3rd dog , so he has become super dependent on me...guess you could say i'm the pack leader in his eyes now..nice to see this thread back up on the front page again,,,good timing with being away...thanks hamber's.......

15. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I think I posted Lucky but not Bowie (yes after David) he's now 9 months old..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lucky Girl
    [​IMG]

16. tikigoddess55

tikigoddess55

This is our shop dog Riley at Rhode Island Roadster Company. He is a seven year old chocolate lab. His favorite part of the day is when he gets to go for a ride in our 29 Model A Roadster. This particular summer day, Riley got busted for speeding! :eek:

Attached Files:

17. davetheted

davetheted

Hi from England,
    My Staffordshire Bull terrier Polly loved to roadster along on a sunny day ever since she was a puppy, would not let me out the garage without her ,even when she broke her foot (see photo).
    Sadly lost her in july to a tumour at nearly 10 years old. Just had a new staffie pup named Nellie ,lets hope she likes it as much.
    Pray for sunny days!

Attached Files:

18. JohnEvans

JohnEvans
    from Phoenix AZ

Well I just gota show off my 2 newest ones . Taffy on the left is shepard/coyote mix been here 2 months now at a year or so full grown. In the middle is Julie got her in July ,sweetest gentlest dog you would ever want to meet about 5 years old. On the right Roxie ,she has been my baby for over 10 years now pushing 12, not a mean spot on her loves everybody.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      120.2 KB
      Views:
  19. Always ready to go

Attached Files:

20. Deuce3wCpe

Deuce3wCpe
    from New Jersey

Does this count?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. You don't fool with Rosco!!!!!

Attached Files:

22. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

all right all right enough BS in this thread :D, I think there's some sort of emissions violation with the passenger, had to say it.

23. Hey, its snowy in most places and cold so I thought I would bring this thread back up so some of the newer guys could spend time looking at our best buddies......
    One of my favorite threads.
    Here is my buddy selling parts at a swap meet.Post up a photo of yours.

Attached Files:

24. 28chevrat

28chevrat

Figure I'd bump this just cause I came across it. Here's my Boxer girl, she hangs out with me in the garage and can sleep through grinding and welding! She loves taking rides with me in my hot rod!

Attached Files:

25. Mine are Cookie and Hope guess who the boss is, both rescue mutts.

Attached Files:

26. Chopped 46 Ford

Chopped 46 Ford

Mine thinks she owns the place.....

Attached Files:

27. Super88

Super88

I adopted Eddie a year ago after he had been surrendered twice. Always ready to go for a ride and one of the best dogs I've ever owned.

Attached Files:

28. Yeah he is good to go now. They day we brought him home from the hospital after being attacked he wanted to go out and play. Here are some more shots of him.

Attached Files:

29. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Very glad to see that he made a complete recovery:D

30. Franken4

Franken4
    from Texas

This is my baby girl. She's such a sweetheart and came from the streets after being negelcted...she weighed a measily 90lbs and was all bones when she found us. It was the day before my birthday, and I was delivered an Angel. She sit's in my truck and will ride all day long if I let her, and of course she's the sweetest and greatest friend I could ask for. This is her now after being fed fully and medicated for a few diseases she had from wandering the streets for awhile. OH, her name's Bella.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.