Register now to get rid of these ads!

Go for a ride? Mans best copilots!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no55mad, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

anybody else have any ideas what breed he might be? I know he can't get on the couch yet, so he wedges himself between the end of the couch and the wall, and walks himself up the wall and the couch like a floor jack. all you see is his head rise above the end of the couch like an elevator, this usual happens when i'm eating something, he loves to climb things, and lay on them. We were trying to keep him off the bed,because he gets playful at night, bugger climbed all the stuff against the wall and walked up the wall,then jumped on the bed. He's a goat!! [​IMG]

2. I had a Saint Bernard named Francis who sat next to me like a date would in my 49' Caddy Sedanette with her head on my shoulder.

3. roddinron

roddinron

Here's a picture of some of mine and my daughters Great Danes. There's five in there but ones shy, and ones too old to want anything to do with these guys. All 6 are rescues, and really great dogs.
    [​IMG]
    Here's what they look like out of the car.
    The white faced one in front is 5 1/2 months mother English mastiff father Great Dane.
    The big one on the left with the flopped over ear was just a couple hours from being put down when my daughter got him, he's a sweet dog.
    The one next to him is Caesar, the best dog I ever owned in some ways, and in some ways the worst, he's a real crazy man, all he wants to do is have fun, and every time I play with him I get hurt, he's just nuts, but very loving too.
    Next to Caesar is Waylan, he was abused a lot, (my daughter knew his former owner) now he's very shy and scared of everything.
    Then there's Ciera, she's a bitch in every sense of the word, she's not very big, but she rules the group.
    [​IMG]

groundpounder likes this.
  4. model-a-fan

model-a-fan
    from Kentucky

Looks like he's got some lab in the mix.

5. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bubba's way too cute. Glad he found you, now he has a good home.:D

6. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

John and I took Axle & Benny to Motor Speedway NJ Saturday night. I think the dogs had as much fun as we did.:D

Attached Files:

7. Craven Moorhead

Craven Moorhead
    from New Berlin

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->Five-year-old dachshund, you can’t leave home without her.

Attached Files:

8. Mark H

Mark H
    from Scotland

Here's our 6 year old Johnson AB ,Spike('Rockin' Daddy' on his NKC papers).We can't mention the word CAR in front of him as he thinks he's going for a ride,he loves it.Couldn't be without him!
    Great thread,thanks.

Attached Files:

9. "Whitey Ford" 62 Uni

"Whitey Ford" 62 Uni
    from Tampa, FL

Sorry, I have never did a btt thing but dogs always made things better. To be honest I like dogs better than people anyway so BTT!!!!

10. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

glad to see this show up again

11. Hot Rods and dogs........what could be better? Maybe hot dogs and rods..........

12. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

he didn't get much bigger, he's a riot, terriors have a mind of their own, oh boy does he.

13. pdc

pdc

Heres my traveling pard' and bestest bud. Bandit
    Bandit.jpg

14. model.A.keith

model.A.keith

This should go on the HAMB calendar

Priceless, great picture made me smile:)

thanks

15. KUZTOM

KUZTOM

Me & Jack , bit tired after reading the NZ HOT ROD Mag..........:D

[​IMG]

16. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

I sent a message to Ryan to nominate it if there are nominations, it's one of my all time favorites too.

17. newfalconowner

newfalconowner
    from NS Canada

heres my 2 in the back seat with seatbelts.. never go anywhere unless they wear them :)

[​IMG]

18. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

My pal is slowed for knee repairs... He's doing better now.
    [​IMG]

19. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Priceless:D:D

20. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

21. Old Roadster

Old Roadster

Great picture, LOL.......Great Danes make very good pets but thet need there own sofa, I know had one my best friend. This is my new screen saver.

[​IMG]

22. fordfan289

fordfan289
    from indiana

Mine is my avatar 6 month old boxer dehlia. She is my second boxer lost my male a year ago. Wife and kids got me dehlia for my bday.

23. Here are my boys,
    Leroy, the big guy, lovingly known as "jackass" he's an American Lab,
    And Elwood, he's part alley orgy and part traveling man.:D, Sadly I had to find a new home for Elwood, he was wild as a March hair and destroyed everything in his path.

Attached Files:

24. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

boy that makes me miss my buddy, he was a labradane looked exactly like a huge black lab. I think the Dane genetics got to him though, he up and died suddenly after 7 years. they not only need their own couch,but their own bed, it wouldn't help though, they would rather lay on you instead. they are just like that.

25. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

well i still have the three survivors, Boo the pit mix, sweet dog, Lucy the elderly beagle, Lady the super hyperactive standard Manchester Terrier, and the new one Bubba, the Terrier mixed with something, little guy but also a tough guy.

26. Another pic of Lucy and I...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

27. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

that doggie smile at :11 is priceless

28. Ron Mayes

Ron Mayes

My buddy Doyle .....Snake Killer :D

Attached Files:

29. Terry O

Terry O

Who needs Lo-jack?

Imagine some lowlife jacking your ride later one night. pops the door, slides behind the wheel, fires it up and then, from out of the back seat faintly illuminated by the moonlight comes.......

Attached Files:

30. MrModelT

MrModelT

My buddy's Boarder Collie "Boomerang" and I on the first run 'round the block. He love riding in the old cars and was glued to that windshield the whole time.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.