Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.A.M.B. Alliance Member tags,....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ...doc..., Oct 20, 2009.

1. Thank you Ryan
    Hand stamping each tag shows just what kind of website this is. Feel kind of bad for having such a long name

2. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

Mine is proudly displayed right on the fire wall, and it's covering a hole !

3. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I have 2..and my wife accidently threw out my first one:eek:

wasnt her fault, i kept it in the cardboard sleve it came in and tucked it away, but in one of her cleaning spells she just thought it was the cardboard sleve and tossed it..
    Im kinda bummed because i wanted it as a reminder of my first year on the HAMB..
    the second one will find a home on my 28 someplace..dam i hope i still have it.

they sit for so long throught a build that they easily get mis placed.

4. Plus the machine Ryan uses has real Hot Rod history behind it! HRP

5. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

I get the " if you don't do something with this I'm throwing it away" speach....BUT that end of the kitchen counter is for my crap. Or so I thought.

6. Pez

Pez

Mine arrived this morning just before I left for work, brightened up my Monday morning.

7. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

hahah..yeah i thought so too..
    in defense of my wife , she had just been here about a year or maybe even less. And she was trying to keep her new house clean and do the right thing by her man.(probably a tuff job moving into a new country, let alone a mans house) Ive done the stupid act of throwing good shit away before, so i just let it go.

8. KaiserKruiser

KaiserKruiser

Hahaha
    Mines covering a hole to

9. ...doc...

...doc...
    from Houston

yup, it's a perfect spot!
    lets see some pics of your 54

10. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

Shit, I had a whole order of HAMB water decals, and my 2008 HAMB Alliance tag go missing. DAMMIT!

I've turned the house upside down multiple times trying to find it... I guess i'll do it again this weekend... It sucks losing that little bastard. I guess I shoulda mounted it on something instead of putting it somewhere for safe keeping. @!#$#$%^#$%

11. Steve Ray

Steve Ray

Got my first tag today! I'm pounding out the shipping dents and wrinkles in it now. My latest project! :D

12. I know how you feel brother, the first one is proudly bolted to the cabinet above the work bench, when I re-upped I got my new one and it came late, no fault of Ryans, it looked like it had been in the bed of an old pickup truck it was all mangled up. I let Ryan know and he was kind enough to send me a replacement.
    I've been frantically looking for it and my key fob "last years model" and can't find either one. I'm so bummed, hopefully they will show up soon.

13. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

I didn't renew this year due to finances, but I'll be getting one for 2010! Count on it. The card saying Ryan pressed it himself really made me appreciate it. Thanks bro and thanks to the person who got it for me the first time.

14. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

this might be getting old but here is the acid etched tag on my car

[​IMG]

15. doctorZ

doctorZ

i know a bruce up here that has a set and is friends with vern, but they are on his RPU chassis. they look good framed by the kinmonts on all four corners of it. mmmm .....