Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 41st Monroe,Wa fall swap meet ! Northwest H.A.M.B er's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rob-redm, Oct 5, 2009.

1. I will be there, some buddies will have a booth will send some goodies for them to sell . I look forward to see you all, any one want to have small get together for NW HAMB folks at the Monroe Fair Grounds. I thought I would test the waters to see who would be interested. Thanks Rob (aka rob-redm)

2. moses

moses

ill bee there selling all the good stuff dont know where ill be at though you will just have to find me oh and k-member keith ....jeffrey

3. bloodyjack

bloodyjack

I would be into a meet and greet to put faces to names anyone else?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  4. citcapp

citcapp
    from Bothell WA

I'll be there with cash, need parts for 48 Olds build. Early Saturday morning. Like others will miss the good stuff and buy more parts for a future project I don't have yet

5. I'm heading down friday til sunday, hanging with K-member and others!
    How about a meet N greet at K-members stalls? Look for Keiths chopped merc and my '66 Merc Crewlcab. Say 10am Saturday morning. Group hug and sausagefest optional:eek::D

-Shiny

6. Uhmmmmmmmm, I think I'll show up a bit later. Since you are from Canada it sounds like there will be a Canadian Jumbo Hotdog in the group. Like I said, I think I'll show up after the Hotdog, Sausage fest is over. Like 10:05 AM. LOL!!

7. I will look for you guys, look foward to meeting everyone that shows up at the swap stall. Please pass the Grey Poupon ! LOL !!!!

8. ugotpk

ugotpk

I will be there. I need running boards for a 56 pic up

9. Lotek_Racing

Lotek_Racing

I'll be there.

Need rear fenders for a '48 Chevrolet Fleetmaster and trim bits for a '57 Pontiac.

Shawn

10. I plan on being there saturday morning looking for rear fenders for a 47 thru 54 chev truck. gonna go fishin for silvers later in the day.

11. I will not be there. It's too cold and it rains alot. Used to love that swapmeet before I got my tan. Hope ya all have fun. It's a good swap.

12. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

dude, thats not a tan, thats your color....embrace it....its 2009 for gods sake

13. marshall

marshall
    from tacoma/wa.

I'll be there with a 46 ford sedan deilvery and a whole bunch of left over junk from the last 10 years. If it dont sell its going to the scrap yard.

14. 51chevcoupe

51chevcoupe

I'll be there Saturday looking for '51 chevy parts, grille, bumpers, etc.
    Ed

15. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

If anyone finds any real cool early Ford parts or flathead speed equipment I sure would appreciate it if you'd buy it for me. You could track down Marshal and I'll pick it up from him. That way I can save on gas and time but more importantly, I'll not miss my soap operas. Priorities you know............Short of that? Leaving now...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  16. Count me in!

17. Johnny99

Johnny99

I'm going after juniors soccer game. I always make a list of stuff I'm really looking for, trying to avoid impulse buys! never works ! :rolleyes: Almost always buy some shrink tube & tie wraps so at least I dont go home empty handed. Have fun John

18. moses

moses

ill take it all before it goes to the scrap yard... i will post stall ###s when i get them to day ...jeffrey

19. rustdodger

rustdodger

I'm there Sat AM as early as I can stand! I've been going there with "Samari Mike" since the early eighties. It is most always soaked or sunburned by days end and seldom in between.You can plan what you WANT to find but more often than not come back with a suprise.

20. ill be there trying to find stuf like some front shoks for the A-mistery

21. moses

moses

moses and k-member stall are h058 k059 h060 by the tractor meusiem directly in front of the door of the meusiem ....i know i cant spell....jeffrey

22. k-member

k-member

I'm riding with Shiny and your drunk!

23. Rabbid, I'm 100% Canadian prime beef... so send your wife and sister, you stay home painting your toe nails:D
    Moses, grammer school right after your weiner schintzel circlejerk...
    curbspeed, fuck are you soft... but orange now:p miss you!
    Justdug, no good parts left... we bought em all!
    Comet, all the toyota stuff you'll miss is at the import swap later this month:D;)
    SpeedNazi, thanks for the GAS!

See you fuckers in the early AM! Look for the Merc Crewlcab, the bald canadian with a fat lip, knocked out american guy trying to part the red beer sea after making love to his tires, long bearded tattooist freak buying shiny wheels and sticky tires, meet N greet at 10, bring cash and all of Dugs parts...

-Shiny

24. moses

moses

wow i juist spit up on my keyboard little bit long nite little sleep i tough having a stripper for a wife ...jeffrwey

25. hammeredcoupe

hammeredcoupe
    from Tacoma,WA

I'm set up at the east end of bldg 606,close to k-member. weather looks great for tomorrow.........

26. Joe King

Joe King

right now it looks like I'm too lazy to go

27. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

I pretty much bought everything, so unless your into windmills or sock puppets your better off going down to the 54 annual hop-up rod and race show at the kingdome....starts at 11

28. Joe King

Joe King

I woke up a 5am and rolled over going back to sleep.

I don't think I'm a real hot rodder

29. Joe King

Joe King

did anyone see a I6 250

30. Paul

Paul
    Editor

no,

but I did buy a bunch of stuff that when I got home realized it won't work for me...