Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pretty Pin Up Girls with Tools...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.R.Glow Neon

C.R.Glow Neon
    from stockton

we use to get a cheese shot[bathing suit] topless, a scrach and sniff from are neon supplier back in the early '80s, when i had the corpright job you could have topless calanders, then about '91/'92 put them up, don't tell any off color jokes, etc. times did change! RD

2. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Thats funny shit right there !!:D

3. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

My aunt was a "Rosie the Riverter" in an aircraft plant during WWII. When the war was over, she married my uncle (wounded 3 times during the war), and they had all five of my cousins in that branch of the family.

Like "Rosie," she was very attractive, yet she wrote letters home saying how lonely life was away from home when the work shift was done. I guess it's just an historical note. But the reality was a bit different from the "Rosie" poster hype.

4. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

yep my grandmother never spoke about it much,but she kept a brass shell on a table until she sold the house a few years before she died. They were the unknown heros of the war, while the men were fighting and dying on the front lines, the women were keeping them supplied with what they needed to fight the war. everything from guns,tanks, bullets, all the way to airplanes. plus holding a lot of the country together and taking care of the families. The greatest generation was both the men and women.

5. BullyDog

BullyDog
    from Atlanta GA

[​IMG]

haha me too......

6. beegator

beegator

That's what happens when you leave the toilet seat up. :rolleyes:

7. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's SUPPOSED to be up! Damn women keep putting it down...........:D

8. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

Exactly! And I don't know about you, but I tend to LOOK where I'm putting anything so important as my ass, before I put it...jus' sayin....:D

9. Brittany Ghoul

Brittany Ghoul
    from enumclaw

What's wrong with a girl with tattoos? :(

10. rhd

rhd
    from austin tx

nuthin, wish mine girl would finish hers!:D

Attached Files:

11. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

They are an easy target on here, that's all...
    My suspicion ( and its just a hunch...) is that a lot of the folks who single them out as "trashy", probably ain't gettin' much in the way of action these days...;) know whatta-mean?

After all, you know the difference btwn. a whore and a bitch, right?
    ...A whore fucks everyone, a bitch fucks everyone EXCEPT you.:D

12. plym49

plym49
    from Earth

Took you this long to post 15 times? You need to spend more time HAMBing and perhaps less tatooing or carnivating. :)

13. Astrochimp

Astrochimp
    from NE Mo.

14. plym49

plym49
    from Earth

I once got hold of a late 70s Snap-On calendar with a very nubile Raquel Welch posing with the ratchets.

15. Brittany Ghoul

Brittany Ghoul
    from enumclaw

I know. :rolleyes: I usually just get on to see if there's anything interesting up for a minute then go about my day. I'm workin' on it.

16. lentz automotive

lentz automotive

was told they were hickies

17. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

Nothing too bad I guess. But truth be told, there is nothing more beautiful in the world than the female figure. Why cover up al those amazing curves with ink? Makes the curves harder to study.

I said harder!

18. s.r.i.

s.r.i.
    from Hell

We all have different tastes I guess. Another way to look at it,,,,, cars look better with paint,,, so do hot chicks :D

Tattoos done RIGHT look good to me, it's the random pieced together ones that don't. :cool:

19. Nerdbynight

Nerdbynight

Exactly. Shitty tattoos just ruin it for anyone, whichever gender. I think it's just a preference, mostly based on age. The older generations tend to not like girls covered in tattoos but the younger generations do. Not all girls with tattoos are trashy however. That's like saying every girl who doesn't have tattoos is classy. lol.

20. I think they add character to some people and others its just a trend. If you are real and get a tattoo in remembrance of a loved one lost or the tattoo has significance in your life as a visual pictorial then I dig that. If you get a tribal deal or some other studio book tattoo, then you are doing it as a trend or fad to add to the rest of your crap you have jumped on the bandwagon with. Its just like cars and the trends that people follow to garner attention. Most of the pictures I save to my collection are of women respectfully displayed with or without tattoos but with cars in shop settings. I tend to look at the backgrounds and surroundings more then the women at times though. Its like all the picture threads that pop up with ladies on here and everyone's says girl what girl. I really am looking at the surroundings more then the woman. VIVAVANSTORY PHOTOGRAPHY is one of the best pin-up photographers I have seen for getting the backgrounds actually drawing more attention then what the focal point should actually be in my honest opinion.-Weeks

21. wally bell

wally bell
    from VA.

22. Truckedup

Truckedup

Older guy here that usually likes some body art,ink,piercings and such.If done right it can be sexy.Just like a woman's body,some like skinney with big tits,some like a fuller body.Actually ,I think a woman with a tail might be quite erotic.....................

23. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

QUOTE: "Actually ,I think a woman with a tail might be quite erotic..................... "

Now, THAT really IS Trucked-Up !!! LOL<!-- / message -->

24. jimi'shemi291

jimi'shemi291

OutThere, you said a mouthful about the CRUCIAL role of women in WWII. I think it is fair to say that it would have been a much LONGER war, had we not been able to tap a largely UN-tapped labor source !!!

And the war FOREVER changed self-perception among most American women. After working so hard, right alongside men, and earning their own wages, many women weren't just going to go back to the kitchen after the war ended.

To this extent, WWII changed American society and the economy, too. And I can't say that women were any less "feminine" than before.

25. OK, folks. This thread has been going since July of '06, and we are no closer to a calender than when we started. I still think it would be cool to put together some of the girls on the HAMB, with some of the cars on the HAMB.
    If nothing else, after costs, the profits could be given to a charity. ????

26. 5window

5window

We are never going to resolve the tattoos on women question,just too many opinions. I respect both sides. HOWEVER, this is a thread about pin-ups and as such, the pin-up is an art form really relating to another era. That was a time when tattoos were not generally appearing on women and I think we should stick to the topic of the thread. New photos,taken in an older style, are fine, but the subjects should not be showing ink. JMTC

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  27. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

I'm glad to hear that you respect both sides, SOME surely do not!

Pin-up art/photography IS alive and well, and, though it's not ( all, anyway...) quite the same as it used to be, actually, unless you have a "survivor" car, or can afford to purchase one, neither is todays "nostalgic" hot rod. Still just mimicking the past...with a certain degree of accuracy, AND, a little bit of what's going on now...where we are at present.

In many ways, we've lost a LOT of great values from our past, work ethic, patience, commitment, and a lot more ...one of them, however, is NOT the pre-concieved idea, based on fear, or steroetypical roles, that what's good for the goose is NOT good for the gander.

Women have come a long way

So have us "carnies":D.....and, I'm quite sure that today's crop of currently tattooed, or otherwise "different", young women, probably could give the proverbial "rat's ass" what a bunch of old men ( myself included...;)) think of them, based on their out of date concepts.

I know damn well, that the tuner kids around here sure as hell think I'm outta style!
    And, I am...

I think its ashame that through some sort of collective insecurity, a lot of folks in the hot rod world attempt to distance themselves from the "scene" so much as to actually ruin a perfectly good revival...even if it ISN'T quite the same as some folks remember it. At least it still exists...
    I think a lot of folks start to hold it so dear, that they would rather greedily take it to the grave, than watch another generation alter their memories, and ideals in any way, thus shaking the foundation, and reminding them that, ultimately, everything is always changing.
    Anyway...just me thinking out loud...
    So: :D
    This is not an arguement, just an observation...so much negativity in the automobile world...
    Anyway, a lot of folks will disagree, but, I won't respond from here on, as it's not my intent to get this thread closed, by pointing out obvious bias'...

28. wally bell

wally bell
    from VA.

29. lentz automotive

lentz automotive

like a good friend always says ( all women are beautiful - some are just a little better than others) love that saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.