Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs * cadillac cruisers *

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cruiser, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Rough Stock

Rough Stock
    from Austin, Tx

Flawless... just the way she looked when she rolled off the showroom floor; only 60k miles ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kustom_dude

kustom_dude
    from CA

My caddy finally got some paint after 20 years of owning it. I have had a bunch of cars in between. My good friend let me use his super nice paint both to paint it in. I did all of the body work and my best friend painted it for me. I think it came out nice. I stillneed to sand and buff and put it all back together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  3. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Finally fi nished the interior (Tiajuan tweed made from Mexi-blankets purchased in 1977) and got 'er up for sale. I'm gponna search for an early Caddy engine for my next rod project.

Attached Files:

4. '54Caddy

'54Caddy

My 54 i picked up a few weeks ago. barn find, been sitting inside for 25 years, 44k orig miles, 3rd owner, completely original. couldnt pass up the opportunity.

Attached Files:

5. jessie.bor

jessie.bor

6. johny1i

johny1i

My '54--last registered in '77 before I found it 3-4 years ago. Been quite a process/experience on a poor-boy budget, but it's getting there...

[​IMG]

7. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Exactly what color is that? I'm digging it.

8. Wow! this is a long post! I just picked up a 56 4door hardtop that I could use some parts for, and I'm still looking for a 60' 2door hardtop for parts as I need the roof, windows, and other misc pieces, In case anybody knows of anything near chicago...

Attached Files:

9. Shawn M

Shawn M

Awesome thread! Cads Are Freakin Sweet! I have Buicks. Perhaps we should start a buick thread.

10. 33Master_Eagle

33Master_Eagle

WOW!! I can't believe I read all 30 pages, but loved every minute of it. Well i am in the process of getting my hands on my first Caddy, and just think she is the sexiest thing I love all those big round curves. It is a 52' 4dr, I want to make her in to a custom, drop her low, possibly a chop, put some wide white walls on her and see just how sexxxy she can be. Any sugjestions?

Attached Files:

11. Cruiser

Cruiser

33Master Eagle - Good luck with your new ride. Checkout the Kustom Cadillac Cruisers social club here on the HAMB.

CRUISER :cool:

12. charliek

charliek

Very nice guys thanks for posting

13. 33Master_Eagle

33Master_Eagle

Could you guys help please, i have searched through this thread 2 x's tonight trying to find a photo i found earlier today to show my husband, it was of white interior with black (looked like) osterich inset. I thought that looked so sexy i wanted to get his opinion too.:rolleyes:

14. GaryM

GaryM

jessie.bor
    LOVE the stance : airbags?
    Gary

15. I think you should bring that 60' over here to Vintage Metal and let us massage the body a bit. Love them 60's!

16. So cool. Drop her down, get her driving. Save the roof, them 4-door chops can be a real bear...and a long term deal.

:)

17. Im happy to say all the body work and rust repair is finished on my 51' CDV. Painted the roof today...or rather yesterday and hope to buff it today :) Ill post picures as soon as I can get it in some sunlight. Im wanting to stay to the factory colors in a round about way; Dark blue top and light blue body.

With all this Caddy love, im seriously looking to trade my Model A Roadster project (which had come to a dead stop) for another Cadillac. Possibly a 59? :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  18. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Here are a few of my cads

Attached Files:

19. HeyyCharger

HeyyCharger

Adrian Perri's SLAMMED '54.

HC.

Attached Files:

20. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Hope there aren't anymore '65's or newer. They aren't cool enough for this board. The mods said so.

21. Caddy-O

Caddy-O

An Eldorado a friend of mine picked up this week.

Attached Files:

22. jessie.bor

jessie.bor

yep thats air bags alright. it layed on the frame until i put those bigger tires on it.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  23. Gator

Gator

Just traded my T-Bird for a '56 ElDorado SeVille (that I previously owned) and a '57 sedan parts car.

Pics soon.

24. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Good to here your back in the Caddys Gator!!!

25. Greaseballs

Greaseballs

Here's some pics of my '56 Coupe deVille.
    I've owned it for over 10 years now. I got the car from the original owner's estate; I remember the old man driving this car around town when I was a very young kid; the car seemed so big....and long...like a locomotive. The car still only has 63k miles. I've lowered it some, nothing too radical, and managed to keep it riding like Caddy should.

Attached Files:

26. Greaseballs

Greaseballs

...and some ideas that I have for a few classic customizing ideas for my '56. Photoshop is a very cool tool to use to get some ideas generated! And it costs nothing to mod your car...lol....which is exactly what my budget allows for right now! Wish I could add some nice wide white walls to the car....but the budget gods are not on my side right now. Can you spot the mods??

Attached Files:

27. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

a few more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  28. mad-cad

mad-cad

An updated pick of me 56 coupe,had the passenger side bodywork massaged back to straight,then had some basecoat green squirted on there.Going to finish the rest the same colour,thinkin of doing the top in orange 'Flake':D ......does green and orange go together? Needs to be lower too!
    [​IMG]

29. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

Wow! That color is tits!!!!!

What is it? Got a Paint code???

30. Hey Mad Cad your car is looking good. Are you gonna slice a few inches out of the roof ?