Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof CA...who's going, what days???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hunter Bender, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Ballageddon

Ballageddon
    from NorCal

Im down to meet at 7am. Im bringin my 53 Chevy and the lady is driving her lil rat. Anyone else?? Is anyone leaving Fri night from Sac area? I wanted to roll out Fri nite to party in Antioch, but everyone is bailing early. The grind keeps me till 5pm. shheeesh

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

I'll be there Saturday-bringing some parts to sell-'49-'51 Ford/Merc bubble skirts, 49/50 Ford car grill, '51 Ford 2 door headliner tack strips, chrome 3 gallon air tank, etc. Know no swap meet so, will have parts in my truck.

3. not sure i'm gonna make it now. can't find a sitter.

4. Choptop

Choptop

hmmm....:confused:

5. Craig Owens

Craig Owens

I'll be there Saturday...can't do it Sunday
    Craig

6. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

Anyone wanting to roll up from Mid valley let us know, we will be leavin before the BCD.....butt crack of dawn. Should be somewhere between 3 and 100 cars goin in our little caravan. I think we are plannin on closer to 3 but you never know.

7. DtroitDinosaur

DtroitDinosaur

Hittin' the road Friday morn. 3am.
    See you guys there.
    I'll be set up in the vendor area.
    Jim O.

8. jrstockwagon

jrstockwagon

does anyone know what the policy is on bringin in your own beer. does it have to be cans? or can you bring bottles? just wondering. thanks!

9. Sean

Sean

10. Choptop

Choptop

you can bring in your own beer... if you are cool about it.. and you bring me one:D

Start making beer can pyramids on your bumper and the police will want you to have a little chat with them as you try to drive out of the fairgrounds.

Its a car show where you can have a couple of beers, not a beer bust that happens to have cars sitting around.

11. I'm going Saturday, but Sunday is gonna take a miracle.
    So, I better get religious, and fast.

12. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

A little fly in the ointment for my plan of meeting at Fry's. If I'm not there at 7, leave without me, I'll be down as soon as I can.

13. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

*pssst!* there is a swap meet on sunday @ the show buddy;)

14. My dad works over there.

15. Will there be a swap Saturday?

16. Choptop

Choptop

nope. Swap Meet is Sunday only.

17. jrstockwagon

jrstockwagon

i hear ya on the beer. its just nice to not have to pay 8.00 a beer like at some other shows. thanks for the info and if you see my wagon, stop by for your beer.

18. Ballageddon

Ballageddon
    from NorCal

So anyone else wanna meetup in Sac area to roll out Sat mornin since Bruce might be delayed?

19. Its a car show where you can have a couple of beers, not a beer bust that happens to have cars sitting around.[/QUOTE]

Its not?LOL

20. will be there Sat. morning from around 9am till noon takin' pics with a couple of old Yashica cameras....say hi if you spot me.
    farmer
    (925) 917-0776

21. 61TBird

61TBird

HAMB meet and greet! What time and where??

22. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Headed up in my buddies.... (saturn..) Hey, the Coupe isnt done yet! :rolleyes:

Anyway, we are leaving around 0600 taking the 99. Can't wait! Billetproof is a kickass show!

23. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Mmmmm, Dubai!!! Good times over there....!

24. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

im leaving early 5:30 and meeting a buddy at the chevron on pedrick rd. Near dixon.@ 6:00 then we are gonna cruise through the rio vista way with one stop for coffee and chit we should be in line by 7:30 ish i know its late but you can roll with us if you wanna get an early start.

25. brewsir

brewsir

7:30 is late??? what the hell...it's turning into a damned goodguys show now.

26. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

I'm selling somebody a grille on Saturday,is that against the rules or something? :confused:

I'm not paying for a swap space to sell one fucking part. :mad:

27. I love when they add a swap to a show. Too bad I won't be here Sunday. Going to Paso Saturday afternoon for a swap on Sunday there. The Ramada Inn was slammed full of people/cars last night. Someone had the door to their room open, and it looked like they brought their own leopard bed spread, and a closet full of stuff for a month:D

28. Ya unless you like hot rods then it is boring as hell.

29. KIRK!

KIRK!

Walking out the door...see you there!

30. M.Edell

M.Edell

I'll be there at 10:45 back lining our gear for our show and then I'll be hanging out.The RevTones are supposed to go on at 3PM, but with there only being two bands today instead of three, we might go on earlier?