Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Willys owners/fans?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by re-animator, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Not an owner but the little blond in this photo who is now 30 and not so blond anymore has been a fan since she saw her first one about the time the photo was taken. She still wants real steel and a 40/41 coupe thought.
    [​IMG]
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. Hemiwillys

Hemiwillys

Movie "Hot Rod" got me hooked over 30 years ago. I think I watch the movie every couple of months !!!!
    Gone Berserk is all steel, 588 c.i.d. Hemi powered. Beyond Berserk is a glass 33, blown 355 c.i.d. Chevy.

Attached Files:

3. I am both an owner and a fan.........

Johnnie.

Attached Files:

4. Sphynx

Sphynx
    from Central Fl

I wish I knew how to scan pictures my dad has pics from Desoto speedway in central Fl theres a few old willys pics I remember one called Dixie Drifter man that car was so cool must have been late 70s early 80s , I am going to have to learn this scanning thing.

5. Here's mine currently under construction.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. scrape

scrape

kiwi, any new progress on "nasty habit"????
    ....looking forward to another up date....

7. No progress since Dragfest, hope to get back on it soon.

8. 1932tub

1932tub

[​IMG]

Here's mine out in New Zealand bone stock, nice little car to drive.

9. I got a '61 flat fender myself. But I'm afraid that when someone says Willys they don't consider ours Fiddy.

10. What about a 1924 Willys Overland touring, Soon to be a little modified. I am still looking for a set of doors for it.

CBB

Attached Files:

11. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s24cYesegSo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s24cYesegSo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> the best willys ever?:D

12. heritic88

heritic88

13. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

LOL... yeah I get all excited when I see "Willys" in the subject line... then as I click it I think... "crap... they mean the little ones..." haha... Well here's mine, consider me a wierdo. Oh and if someone put a gun to my head and said pick ONE make to own for the rest of your life... I would say Willys. They're outstanding, reliable, and economical cars in stock trim, and they make outstanding hotrods. I would love to have a gasser Aero HT!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. blueskies

blueskies
    from Idaho

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  15. The first engine I rebuilt was an F-head 161 cu. in. that was in my dad's '53 Aero Ace two-door. I was 15 and had hoped to get it when I turned 16. Mom said no, and we sold it. Held that against her until I was 20 and she loaned me the money to buy our neighbor's five-year-old '64 Barracuda. Still have a soft spot in my heart for the Willys Aero series.

16. Yes there are other years besides 1933-1941. My in progress 1932.

Attached Files:

17. davedeltadog

davedeltadog

I'm a big fan and ower. I sure couldn't go the cost of a 40 or 41 so
    I went for something different. I kinda like the unusual anyway. Found a 50 Jeepster body and frame and went from there. It's a 350 SBC with a five speed. I put many miles on mine and enjoy it, the chicks like it too.

[​IMG]

18. I have a 32 pickup and a 41 coupe (gocart) and have owned a foward control unit with a carhauler bed on it.

19. bbc 1957 gasser

bbc 1957 gasser

20. PhilJohnson

PhilJohnson

[​IMG]

My little 53 Willys Aero project. I like little 50s cars and this one was cheap plus it has a very good running flathead in it.

21. giggy62

giggy62

I'm a 49 Willys Jeepster owner / Willys fan :)

Attached Files:

22. greaser57

greaser57
    from minnesota

Yes I have one....................Rich

23. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have no idea how i missed this thread but here is our coupe.[​IMG]

24. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

and here is our pickup with gene altizer under the wheel at the willys home run lastyear.[​IMG]

25. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

I have one of the oldest Willy's here technically.
    [​IMG]

26. willysmonger

willysmonger

Folks, I have a 50 Jeepster w/no engine. The first mods were flatheads w/ ford rear ends. anybody done a flathead merc or cadillac?

27. bobjob55

bobjob55

had one way back in 1969,,1/4 mile car paid $350.00..with a hemi ..went in on it with 2 other guys ,, had a ball at the drags with it ..that was a nice car ..started to cost way too much money for a few guys still in hi-school ...so one of my friends dad bought it from us ..

28. bgaswillys

bgaswillys

Got a 40 pickup, all steel with a Dodge baby hemi, a 40 Coupe, all steel with a Chrysler hemi under construction, a steel 33 Delivery waiting its turn, and a couple sedans.

Gotta love em!

Attached Files:

29. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

hi all I'am a owner and a fan heres my pickup up for trade towards a coupe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this Is one of my 1/25th scale plastic model showcars all handbuilt with a ton of mods.

[​IMG]