Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jungle Pam picture thread.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kiwi Kev, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dukeofbluz

Dukeofbluz

Hey I went to school with Ginger Lynn and had her in some classes, but never in my locker.

Duke

2. 5window

5window

Sometimes it's hard to remember that these "idols" are real people-went to high school, people really know them and are next door neighbors,etc. Makes you wonder who they really are.

3. Conder

Conder

I was getting caught up on this thing this morning and found this. COOL story Pam. THANKS!

4. Pam(if you're still following this);I was fortunate enough to meet you and Jim back in the early 70's at Tri-City Dragway(A moment of silence,please...thank you) in Saginaw(Freeland),Michigan. I may even have a pic or two around here from then. Both of you were courteous and friendly to all who came by,even the maroons who just came by to ogle-you handled them well. I had a promotional flyer from then(73 or-4,so it would have been the Vega),but unfortunately lost that(and a ton of other racing memorabilia) in a basement flood years ago.
    If ever a book about you two comes out,keep a close eye on it and make sure it stays real. Best of luck in all your endeavors.

5. Here's a photo from a receint nostalgia event featuring Pam, Linda and Judy Lilly. Three of Drag Racings Greatest Ladies.

Attached Files:

6. George

George

Could it be someone just adjusting a halter top instead of flashing?:confused:

7. jmb

jmb

Look at the cars in the background. What were a lot of people doing back in the good 'ol mid seventies? Here's a clue. Remember the song "The Streak", it was common place and happened often, too bad it doesn't still happen. "Flashing".

8. 1940 Willys Coupe

1940 Willys Coupe
    from Texas

Well............let's bring one of the all times greats to the top of this deal and see if the lady herself will pop in to give us a line or two.

It's all yours Pam!

Thank you!

1940 Willys Coupe

9. eureka117

eureka117
    from mo.

What do you think she's been doing?
    [​IMG]

10. eureka117

eureka117
    from mo.

RIP Jungle
    32 years ago today.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  11. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

talked to her the other day (pm) & all was great ................. steve

12. Pam is not "Flashing".....She is having a wardrobe malfunction! Of course I look back at Jungle and Pam as a team.....When I met them years ago they seem to give each other balance....What do you expect from the greatest "showman" in all of drag racings 1st lady to look like!....She is a definite looker and a beautiful woman....but she is more than tits and ass to me!

13. Dog427435

Dog427435

14. Rat L. Can

Rat L. Can
    from Indy

Hard to believe it's been 32 years already.

Gone but not forgotten.

15. Excpet she already came on here and said it's NOT her :cool:

16. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

She is still beautiful.

17. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Pam, aren't you from the Hershey, PA area? If so, I'd love to have dinner with you while I'm out for the fall meet. It'd be great to chat with a real living legend hot rodder!

18. I just checked all 54 pages of this thread and was amazed that this Pam photo has not been posted.

Attached Files:

19. Rich, is that how you celebrated your birthday ?

20. eureka117

eureka117
    from mo.

Wow...I guess they took liberties with the facts a little too easily. 3 mistakes in 2 captions... no wonder history takes so long to debunk.

21. eureka117

eureka117
    from mo.

The two Novas went for 100 grand at the auction. Far cry from the 1.3 mil spent to get them.

22. Pam along with Jim's son Randy Liberman made an appearence at Geezers at the Grove nostalgia event last week in PA. Also in the photo is World Funny Car Champion Bruce Larson, in the black hat.

Attached Files:

23. From the look on her face, she just got asked a stupid question.

24. This one by Steve Scott was just posted on NHRA.com by Phil Burgess

Attached Files:

25. Lee Martin

Lee Martin

26. OH YEAH.....she's still got it!!!!!!!!!

27. Idlzruf

Idlzruf

Wow awesome thread. Pam I first saw you 2 awesome people at age 8.Of course you were my first crush.It was definitly a pleasent suprise to see you post on a thread about yourself.Awesome stories.

28. 71Dart440

71Dart440
    from Wichita KS

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  29. rockyj555

rockyj555

this is America, and we are the back bone of the American spirit/ why the heck did we bring hannoi jane into this discussion................oh thats right rice burners..........
    pamm is was, great, smile everytime she crosses my mind.............
    rocky J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.