Register now to get rid of these ads!

the power of the H.A.M.B. sellers BEWARE !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 53baldmohawk, Jan 19, 2007.

1. 5window

5window

Details! And an intro.

2. jhoopty

jhoopty
    from LA

same old shit from Reuben fuke scammer he got me and lots of wasted time and lots of BS , .....his cell # is 562 209 2720
    AND HIS HOME ADDRESS
    18042 belfern ave
    bellflower CA 90706

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  3. someone needs to kick this dudes ass good!

4. Did you report him to the Police ?
    Obviously, Small Claims Court doesn't carry much weight with him.

Maybe the IRS and DEA would be interested.

5. nismo_usmc

nismo_usmc

i seriously hate that guy. Let me find him..

6. finding_Reuben_Fuke

finding_Reuben_Fuke
    from El Monte

Hi all,

Thank you all for participating in this thread. I hope this helps others to not make the same mistakes that we have all made by believing in someone who preys on other people's trust. I would like to take this discussion to the next level by taking other actions not previously tried by forum members.

First of all, I would like for all that have been scammed by Reuben Fuke to let me know what your names are (first names are ok, I'm not trying to collect any personal information. I just want a rough estimate of how many people he has scammed in the past few years on each forum.), the details of the transaction, and what amount he still owes you. I am compiling a list of people he's scammed so I can begin further legal actions towards him because the small claims suits don't seem to be very effective.

Second of all, I'm in the process of suing RF in small claims court. I know it may not be the most effective thing to do but as of now, at least it documents my transaction with him so in case something does happen in the future, there is still a possibility that we may get reimbursed. In order for me to continue with my claim, I need to have the papers served. Does anyone have a valid physical address for him? Thanks.

I have a few lawyer friends that have a couple tricks up their sleeves that haven't been tried yet-all legal of course ;) So, lets put our heads together so we can put him where be belongs and maybe put some of our hard-earned cash he has taken from us back into our pockets!

Regards,
    FRF

7. finding_Reuben_Fuke

finding_Reuben_Fuke
    from El Monte

BTW,

Please PM any information you have regarding your transaction with him and any current information you have for him most importantly his current address. Thanks!

FRF

8. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hope you have more luck then I did with Paul Webster ($14K). Moving interstate is the best protection these guys can get. Nail him before he does...

9. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Nail him....bttt.

10. 5window

5window

Not to be a pessimist, but you only have two posts, and no intro, and not much other information. How does anyone know YOU are not Reuben Fluke and collecting information about those looking for you?

11. monsterflake

monsterflake

ooooh, conspiracy! yeah, mr finding reuben fuke, how we know that isn't you?

12. Nitrid

Nitrid
    from Kansas

I was just thinking this

13. 61TBird

61TBird

[​IMG]

This "mystery person" brings up a thread from last year....

Sounds like a "fishing for information" post to me...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  14. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yeah, lets send the unicorns after him!
    You know....... from page one!
    I sent those ones, well I sent evil flying monkeys but the lazy bastards contracted it out to the unicorns.
    They just dont have the same, 'Im gonna fuck you up' feel that evil flying monkeys can conjure up.

Doc.

(On pain killers!)

15. jhoopty

jhoopty
    from LA

AND HIS HOME ADDRESS
    18042 belfern ave
    bellflower CA 90706

16. agtw31

agtw31

if somebody ripped me off for a car,and i knew his address,i wouldnt be running my mouth about it on a message board

17. 1969CADI

1969CADI
    from SO CAL

Just so you all know...i got my car's back from that dick head ruben, i dont think that anything happend to him! Are fucked up courts, lol, but it is what it is. I am just happy to have my car's back, i feel for the guys that got my car's off him, they got fucked the worst, i no that they got jugments but if the low life makes a livin off ripping off people then i dont think that they will ever see any money from that guy.... I think it's funny how you can just google his name and see how many people he has rippit off. What a fucking losser. My 1969 looks sick now and so happy to have it home. I had to do a hell of a lot of work to get it back in shape. He fucked it all up... As for the other one i just let it go and put the money in to my 69.

18. 51shoebox

51shoebox
    from rialto

If i would have seen these threads along time ago I would have stayed clear of this a@#. back in january i traded a truck for a station wagon with this jerk he gave me false paperwork now the police came and took my wagon. Told me he was arrested then bonded out. Our system sucks i titled this wagon in my name and they still got a search warrent and took it.

19. moses

moses

bttt not again wow..jeffrey