Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Cheaterama2009

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Green49Ford, Jun 29, 2009.

1. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

how is this for a lame excuse..........
    I wont be there cause I got a round trip ticket to NYC for under $150!!!!!

so

off to the Rumblers show for me.

I hope they dont treat me as bad as you Cheaters.

You guys seem to always find new and interesting ways to humiliate me in public.

Like last year - stripping me down and then strapping me down while you made a plaster cast of my manhood.........and then passing the casts around saying - didja check out Johns inchworm?

that was just wrong

but since you are all a bunch of scaliwags

I will let it pass yet again

next year - I will be there dressed in my Mrs Santa outfit
    just for you Carl

oh

and check it out

VINTAGE TORQUE VOLUME 3 WILL BE FOR SALE AT THE SHOW

it features last years Cheaterama on there so purchase and support the Cheaters!

2. Jaker

Jaker

Is Carl standing on a milk crate in this picture!?

3. All right it's official... I will be in attendance. I am still a little road weary from this weekend but I have to go since this is the first year in a while we haven't had a conflict with the drags.

Plus you guys don't start until later so I can still get my beauty rest.

4. Dowies

Dowies

Is it only Tuesday? This is the longest week ever! Get me out of my 8-5 cage and get to Cheaterama 10!
    PBRMEASAPLIKENOW
    [​IMG]

5. bustedlifter

bustedlifter

Jim McMahon is from Wisconsin?

6. ?????? what would you like?

7. CheaterRome

CheaterRome
    from URANUS

If Jim McMahon was in a truck for an ad it would probably be for DUI and how not to blow a .210. whilst rocking a SEVERE MULLET and Doing the superbowl Shuffle with Samurai Mike.

Best quarterback.....pffft Please....

8. Um, Rick.....we talked about having MRS. Nude Symco...Not MR. Nude Symco.....your such a homo. I know you think Cheater Carl is dreamy, but all you have to do is ask. I am sure he will show you his junk. May cost you a PBR or three, but I am sure it will be worth it.

Sorry I won't be able to make it. Margaritaville is calling my name. Rather have a Cheeseburger in Paradise than eat that greasy Jumbo Burger.

9. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

btt for the cheater boys..

wasnt "cheeseburger in paradise" the song elvis was writting on the shitter when he died?

man, i wish that had been jimmy buffett instead...

10. Marcy

Marcy

Hey boys!
    Got room for a vendor at the show? I just happen to be in town;)

Marcy

11. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

if they let you in I will be pissed

I practically gave Carl a hand job in the Nite Owl parking lot and he STILL would not let me in

12. Marcy

Marcy

What does that say about the quality of your hand job?:eek:

Marcy

13. CheaterRome

CheaterRome
    from URANUS

Mark again I pose the question... Seriously????? It doesn't start till 2:30 (Chinese Dentist)

So come later ..or just breath hard.

Late

Rome

14. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

guess my kung fu grip aint what it used to be

time to go back to Mattel and get me some new wrist action going

15. krooser

krooser

I'm NOT a homo... I just won't be at the Cheaterama this year 'cuz there's a Yanni concert the same day.

Homo indeed....

16. ha ha ha...yeah right, room at the nite owl!

Mark, when your done, come mow my lawn too.

17. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

sorry gang,
    no vendors, there are many reasons for it,but the main one is the space factor.
    at the risk of sounding preachy, OUr show is about the machines and the good times, we/ the CHEATERS Car Club have always just wanted to keep it simple, not blow it up, not make it a lifestyle event, we are a car club, this is a car show in it's purest roots form.
    We understand we could move the event to a bigger location & really pack em in, probably make a boat load of ca$h too, but that's not what we are about, (our show has always been $5 lousy bucks). We give away free beer for gods sake, not like a case, but as much as you feel like having.
    Think of our show as a place for all you hard working hot rod vendors & car/counter culture peddlers to come & relax, a place to ease back & not worry about the day to day crap, about covering your swap space fee or making a buck, think of CHEATERAMA as your Fantasy Island and I will play the part of Tatoo.
    There now little HAMBERS, doesn't that make you want to smile.
    So hope for good weather, say your prayers, eat your vitamins & I hope to see some of you at our show.
    SIncerely,
    12 Time WInner - Most Beautiful Biceps
    16 Times the NUDE Milwaukee Title
    CHeaters Car Club Charter Member in mediocre standing
    Carl Dale Urbaniak
    So remember...

18. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

CLIFFORD!
    You dear sir, you claim to be a hot rodder! I have not had this much dissapointment in my heart since they cancelled The A-Team.

Lets put this in perspective....Jimmy Buffet, part owner of The Miami Dolphins, known communist and Obama voter, suspected cross dresser. This man comes before hot rods & kustoms!!!! Some of the finest in the Midwest I might add!
    My good man take a good hard look in the mirrior of your Prius (I can only assume) and ask yourself...is this what Gene Winfield would do?
    We are talking about CHEATER-Frickin-RAMA, one of the 1st traditonal shows here in the midwest, paved the way some might say, before The Pile Up, before the Shakdown, before it was "cool" to paint radial rolling disk braked street rods flat black, The Cheaters Car Club & their car show were celebrating the stye and attitude of traditonal hot rods & customs. Homie, this is our tenth year of our magical event and 15th year of our club, come celebrate it!
    For the last year you have sat up there in our beautiful rural Wisconsin & talked of your traditonal car show & how cars must meet standards to enter & then out of the same mouth that you kissed your mother w/as a child you tell all that is THE HAMB that you would rather see a shirtless Jimmy Buffet then embrace what you allegedly hold sacred.

We will pray for you dear Clifford. I only hope it's not too late.

Sincerely,

Cheatercarl

19. That's funny right there!

20. yellow wagon

yellow wagon
    from WI

Looking forward to a swell time.

21. Dear Carl,

I own a VW Golf TDI, not a Prius. I can't afford batteries.

Our show is called the "ShakEdown" I don't call you the ChaterCarl.

Just looked outside, my lawn is getting a bit long. I may have to miss Buffett to cut my grass.

God don't own a car, don't pray for me, pray for him.

Love,
    Cliff

22. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

Dangit Cliff, I forgot the "E", that was not intentional, I do appologize, my typing skills are not that strong.
    The Prius comment was a funny that poked at your choice of "entertainment" for Saturday, on that note, did you know that VW (& Saturn for a while) made thier commercials & did thier marketing to pander to homosexuals! That's true, you can look it up, I'm not saying you are into dudes, but if you were....just kidding Cliff, Cheater Casey drives a VW as well, so did CheaterJack, it's cool man.
    ALright, see you at our show or at the Pile Up, thank you for the good times via the internet.
    P.S. What is the toughest part about being a Jimmy Buffett fan?

Telling your parents you're GAY!!!

LOVE IT!
    Cheatercarl

23. inkundone

inkundone

i just pissed myself slightly.

24. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

bump for the boys....

ill park my lowrider blocks away, have no fear lol

25. jonnycola

jonnycola

Just got a new tranny in my merc... I'm good to go.

My buddy Butch brought his new roadster all the way from Phoenix JUST for the cheaters show. Painted it himself, did his own interior, built his own motor... it's awesome.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

NOW THIS IS KILLER!!!!
    Young Jonny we thank you for thinking enough of our show & our club to pursude your friend to bring his machine all this way!
    From Phoenix to Milwaukee.....Boom goes the dynamite!

The 10th Annual CHEATERAMA looks to be a great way to kill a Saturday afternoon. Thank you all who plan to bring thier machines and God bless The Green Bay Packers!

Love,
    Cheatercarl

27. MacGyver

MacGyver

How much was that Pabst?

28. Will there be complimentry Meat Whistles?

29. CaseyK

CaseyK

Some tasty artwork for the shirts this year........stop buy have a couple beers, check the bitchin' cars, and buy a couple. The grass will always be there on sunday - the Cheaters won't!

Attached Files:

30. PBR1844

PBR1844

Just finished gettin the old pile ready to go. I cant wait . see all you boys tomorow bright and early.