Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thank You

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by Suit, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Suit

Suit

Of anything that I have done since I started at The Holiday Inn last year the most rewarding has been to learn about and bring to our Hotel Hambers. Thank you all for allowing us and me to be a part of an amazing group of individuals at one incredible occasion. Ryan, Marcie, Continental Stephen, Carl and Craig...I am privileged and proud to call you my friends. Thank you, HAMB...Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  2. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

3. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

thanks for doing a great job with all that you did!!! all the organization, the rooms and the breakfast...wow!!thanks rob!!

reggie

4. Suit

Suit

Man...don't thank me..thanks to you all for the trust! The least I could of done was make one Helluva night. Ryan, Marcie, Carl, Craig and I were all in cahoots...don't tell anyone.

5. This was a hoot! Perfect weather and a huge turnout. There's a party in the parking lot right now, but I "funned" myself out today at the races. I have to sleep off this nitro buzz!

Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

6. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

I must jump in and say that everything was great at the Holiday Inn, much better venue with all the parking.

Great band Friday night, lots of fun.

The staff at the Holiday Inn could not do enough to accomadate our every request.

Thank you.

7. TuTone

TuTone

Geez!!! Where do I begin when it comes to expressing the enjoyment of attending the H A M B drags in Asbury, MO on Saturday? Myself, traveling from Clarksville, TN, I was fortunate to be able to spend the whole day until O-dark-thirty with my daughter and 7 year old grandson. Leave early...no way!! they said. Some of the greatest moments were spent when a lot of drivers would pick my grandson up and sit him inside the hot rods and rail jobs. This was especially touching for us as my grandson had recently lost his Special Forces Dad in Iraq. My daughter and I were so appreciative of the genuine friendliness from everyone there. Thanks again...I am a H.A.M.B.'er for life!

Charles Williamson (TuTone)
    Clarksville, TN

8. chicken

chicken
    from Kansas

Suit and the Holiday Inn absolutely rule. The chicken coop they reserved for me was perfect.The parking was fantastic too.....Hell everything was!

Chicken

9. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Enjoyed staying at your hotel. We'll be back next year!

10. Many thanks to all those involved in makin the drags happen this year!!! Its always a good time when, regardless of cars breakin, no one gets hurt!
    Great bands, great food, cool cars 'n cool people are what make it fun! Had a blast this year and am sooo lookin forward to next!

Also glad to see everyone makin it home safe n sound. :D

11. Roothawg

Roothawg

Thanks Rob for everything. I hope all of the hambers were respectful and polite to your staff.

12. Suit

Suit

Hey Buddy! At this point I think that's a given. They've already asked if they're comin' back next year and say a collective "good" when I say they are. Thanks...so glad you could make it.

13. agasrcng

agasrcng
    from Mounds, OK

Yes, thank you so much Rob for your wonderful hospitality!! We do appreciate all of your hard work for making our visit so pleasant. I'm so happy that you have met your sales quota! We should all feel confident that you should get a big ATTA BOY from your bosses!!

14. Greezy

Greezy

Had a great time staying at your establishment Rob. I actually slept in a room this year....:D

15. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Rob, You guys (and gals) did a fantastic job. We were set up down by the band friday night serving up brats and when a trash can got full it suddenly became empty again. The staff at the resturant could not have been more freindly and accomodating. We loved the wide open spaces, plenty of parking and open lanes for cruising in out and around.

You all worked your collective asses off and it did not go un- noticed.

Thanks
    GV and Terry

16. Rob you deserve the a HUGE Thank You for all that you did. We could not have got the frriday night feed done without you. We appreciate all the work of keep things under control...

17. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

Great time and great accommodations. Thanks.

18. Pooch

Pooch
    from Oklahoma

Rob, THANK YOU from the Myrmidons. We had a great time and the hotel was perfect. We will be back next year.

19. Yep Rob, you and your folks did a great job. What did they have to say about us?

20. Suit

Suit

I made my quota months ago with a Taxidermy Convention. Sarcasm noted, ;)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  21. Suit

Suit

"Bastards all of them bastards! And that was just from Housekeeping!

(They loved ya!)

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

ehh,,, your pretty fly for a white guy!!!! :)

23. Suit

Suit

I have a pretty fly? AAAAAAAWKKKKWAAARRRRRD! :D

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

sooo...you dont want me to tell anyone your dress shirt was in our room since thursday then i assume????? :p
    hadda killer time brutha!! you kicked total butt on this deal!!!loved everything about it!!!! ohh, one thing!!! next yr could me and the kdusters get a room with a turbo exhaust fan in the shitter>?????/ friggin waffle house!

25. BinderRod

BinderRod

Rob thanks for the great service and friendship. I was cool hanging with you at the track. I hope your eyes cleared up after you moonshine experince. See you when I see you. Julie said good job!! Keith

I hope you find you a BIG 4 door cruiser.

26. Suit

Suit

Wow...some how Scattered Covered Smothered and Chunked has a different and disgusting visual attached. Thanks. No more parking lot ballet for you!!

27. Suit

Suit

Sitting on the flat bed with you and your Bro watchin runs and learnin is a time that won't be forgotten. My thanks is to you. See ya in Jeff City in October!

28. Oh man, now I feel bad. Nobody warned you about the Kropdusters did they? ;-)

29. Rusty

Rusty

ROb, the place was awesome, We come by your office early Friday to say thanks for the great hospitality. Everything was top notch.

the breakfast every morning was awesome, cant wait till next year

Rusty

30. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Rob
    Freakin fantastic job. Everyone should be commended at the Hotel. From Security to housekeeping to groundskeepers to the servers at breakfast to the cooks, the front desk........all of them. What a nece bunch of folks that made us all feel very welcome. And the fact that Mickey Mantle used to own that hotel is pretty cool too. You have some great ideas and busted your ass to make sure we were all comfortable. Man I wish I had someone like you on our team here in Austin. Thanks again and see you next year and any other time I am rollin thru Joplin.