Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anual Friday Night Feeding of the Masses

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by FiddyFour, Aug 15, 2009.

1. This SUCKS. Hope y'all are OK.

2. Suit

Suit

Next year...if I'm here...I'll comp your room for the weekend. I hope that gives you guys a little boost! Keep in mind, I probably won't be here Monday let alone next year. ;)

3. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

yea, we are... and things are already looking better for the home situation.

behave yourself this weekend so you'll still be there for us to take you up on that room next year! :D

nope, unfortunately not... i'd settle for a couple hundred bux of that, wait what is it now? 80 billion? :p

4. tlundberg

tlundberg
    from Arma Ks

'Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning'

When i hear culture i grab my weapon (Browning)?

ok

carfanman

5. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

its actually "when i hear the word culture, i reach for my Browning"

"kulture" a lot of times gets in the way of the cars... if you want to understand better, check out Church
    http://www.carsnotculture.com/

and, no its not Goering, he was quoting someone else... its from the Hanns Johst play "Schlageter", Act 1, Scene 1. and is uttered by the character Thiemann.

6. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Damn Fiddy, didn't have you pegged as patron of the arts. :)

7. BinderRod

BinderRod

Fiddy is Artsy Fartsy!!:eek:

8. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

more fart than art...

9. IF you guys can get the meat (get your minds out of the gutter ya freaks) we can get enough smaller grills here to do the cookin'. Just let us know what we need to do.

10. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

we usually just get the meat an stuff when we get there... i hauled the brats down from MN one year and it was a pain in the ass.

i'll see what needs to be done from this end, and let the the rest of the brothers know whats what

11. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Terry and i have always taken care of the condiments and would be happy to do so again. Just let us know.

12. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

dude, we're gonna be counting on you to take the bull by the horns... you and terry have more experience than just about anyone who's going to be there, so you two and chris are going to be the band leaders...

13. Do we get the awesome band leader hats too? Just let us know and we will do our best to live up to the Fiddy standards.

14. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

rofl

hats could be arranged
    i think

15. ORGANGRINDER

ORGANGRINDER

o'k so who's running with the food now....i can help if you need it...

reggie

16. Suit

Suit

Hey guys! I've got some 6 foot tables if you need them. My direct number is
    417-627-7802.

Also, any outside food that doesn't come from our Hotel has to sign a waiver releasing us from liability. That doesn't mean that I still couldn't volunteer to cook for you? Are any of you getting here on Thursday?

17. The tables would be great if we could snatch a couple of them. Who needs to sign the waiver? I won't get there until friday sometime so I may call you later today to get the details on all that stuff.

18. Suit

Suit

Any rep of the group could sign it. I'll arrange for the tables. Just contact me when you get here and we'll get you squared away.

19. Cool man, thanks. We will take a run at this anyway. Everyone else just plan on bringing whatever else you were in the first place. Already have two grills....

20. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

Suit, Rustyford1 (chris) GV gordon (george) and his better side Terry are taking over the friday night feed... you cant miss Chris, he stands about 7' tall and acts like a cop... :p

21. Not that weekend I don't.....

22. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

good point...

ok, chris is the 7 foot tall dude thats a cop who is gonna act like a parolee with less than one day left on paper
    :p

23. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

The Okie chapter will have 100% participation then LOL. Chris, call me with whatever you need us to do. See ya'll Friday.

24. Will do George. Will give ya a ring later this afternoon.