Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Cheaterama2009

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Green49Ford, Jun 29, 2009.

1. greendream

greendream

I'm planning on making it up there.

2. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

In exactly 1 month if you go to 830 East Layton Ave. in Milwaukee, WI anytime after 2:30 in the afternoon, you will find a magical event taking place, best described as party with individuals that are friendly & mellow, a low key atmosphere where you can explore your most sensual hot rod ideas with other aware individuals. It's a place you can bring someone you care about without embaressment.
    Theres good food, music, free Pabst, traditional hot rods & kustoms too.
    This event ladies & gentlefellows is known as CHEATERAMA! It is our 10th such gathering & you are all invited, I thank you in advance for your attendence & your support.
    Love Always,
    Cheatercarl
    16 Time Mr. Nude Milwaukee

3. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

16 times is not consecutive... may I add...

4. Well, I didn't see you guys supporting the Shakedown...but we will all be at your show to kick your butts! :D:D:D

Did you see what is going on that night????

[​IMG]

5. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

Hi Cliffy,

Come on homie, The Shakedown didn't need our support, you beat us all over the head w/it for the past 6 months via the HAMB. And that's coming from a club that's been scolded by RYAN for promoting our show to much on here.

Sincerely, we heard it was very fun & some of us (myself incluced) will be attending it next year if we are allowed & our cars make the strict traditional criteria.

We look forward to your attendance at our 10th Annual CHEATERAMA & more importantly we appreciate it.

As for the Reverend/Motorhead show, OF COurse we knew that was going down, that's just how we planed it bro! Word to the wise, the hood that the Motor Head show is taking place in is NO Symco, WI we have a little more diversity here in Milwaukee you could say, so if you plan to attend watch you machines or tip the parking lot attendent.

Love,
    Cheatercarl

6. LOL....you do know if I come to Cheaterama this year it means you HAVE to come to the Shakedown next year!!! It is like a car club rule or something.
    See ya in two weeks.

Nobody would want my rusty lincoln anyway. it would save me a ton of bodywork if it came up missing.

Just wondering Carl if your going to be wearing the same outfit that won you the title? If so, I will make sure to bring the baby oil.

7. Jaker

Jaker

8. Plowboy

Plowboy

Well that sucks, I told work that I was going to be attenting the company trip this year that weekend. My first time in about 6 years since it is usually the same weekend as the HAMB drags.

9. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

TTT....

ill be there after work guys, cant wait for a burger!

10. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

Damn Dawg,
    you is just full of excuses...the indoor car show circuit has gone to your head huh bro.
    Numnuts feared this would happen to you.
    What if I told you we are going to put a "bubble top" over THE NITE OWL parking Lot, would that sway you?

I thought you were a simple farmer a man that worked the fields for a living and built cars for a lifestyle, now you are going on company trips! Oh how you have fallen from grace young Aaron.
    Fear not, your brothers to your north will be here to pick you back up & return you to your roots when you are ready.

Did I mention that the greatest NFL quarterback to ever throw a pass is in this months issue of "HOT ROD" Magaizine showing off his kustom pickup truck (see page 33!) Well he is, just another example of a great car builder from Wisconsin.

Expect this type of nonesense as well as senseless nudity if you attend this years CHEATERAMA....it is our 10th.

16 Times the winner of Mr. Nude Milwaukee
    Cheatercarl

11. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

I haven't been to one car show this summer yet cuz of playing shows and renovating my new house....doesn't look like I'll be down on the 29th either...I've got three gigs that day.... Have one of those awesome greasy burgers for me guys!

12. Plowboy

Plowboy

Sorry Carl, I am a failure and worse, I have failed you. If it makes you feel any better, all of my home slices are going to the Frog Follies that weekend and I am not going there either.

I can't pass up on a company sponsored boozefest becasue I am broke and trying to save money for my new garage addition!

13. No such shopworn excuses from me! I will be there to partake of the sparkling bonhomie and fine dining. Possibly nude, if I can find an SPF high enough to protect my tender translucent Irish hide.

14. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

you see people, now this, this is a man worth his salt, not some weak dick w/poorly fabricated excuses frog folies & company picnics indeed!
    I am proud to say Mike Zenor is both a friend & a confidont, I have posed on stage nude w/this man, & I have applied posing oil to his fish belly colored yet defined skin! and for this he rewards me & my club brothers w/his now famous presence.
    Dear sir I don't even care if you bring your Rod & Custom featured pussy magnet, I will be more than happy w/just you.
    Or you could send your glasses on some flathead speed parts, sort of like the geiko commercial.
    Oh yes, would it be to much to ask you bring andrew w/you & maybe his cuzo Brian. I miss you fellas, we miss you!
    Love,
    Carl of The Cheaters

15. Dowies

Dowies

I heard there's a free PBR flame spewing contest this year!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009

16. sounds like fun, i like to spew...

17. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

18. traveling boot ho

traveling boot ho
    BANNED

Dear Carl,,,,
    I ,,fine sir,, am stuck in hell,,, so I will not be able to make this year's sausagefest,,,, however,,, please save a XS/S girly shirt for me,,, and know that I PROMISE to be there next year in hot pants and gogo boots,,,,
    yours truly,,,
    xoxox
    miss tbh

ps,,, I want to see pics of you receiving each of your 16 trophies

19. Crap... I have to mow the lawn that day... maybe make the evening rituals... I mean festivities!

20. I heard that Jimmy Buffet is playing in Milwaukee the same day. Too bad, I would have had fun at Cheaterama.

21. CheaterRome

CheaterRome
    from URANUS

Jimmy Buffet......REALLY!!! OMG holy crap what Am I going to do. Wow I mean.... wow.... parrottheads unite. Seriously Jimmy Buffet over CHEATERAMA.

I thought Jim McIlvaine was the only cat that liked that band or dude or whatever.

Diff'rent Strokes moves the world yes it does.

ROME

22. krooser

krooser

We are thinking of having a Mr. Nude Symco contest next year at the Shakedown and we'd like Cheater Carl to be a consultant.

We'd also like Carl to enter the contest cuz the gurls want to know if he has TWO flat tops!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  23. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

Mr. Nude Symco huh.....

Tell the gurls (or who ever wants to know, wink-wink) only one flat top, cuz I'm rockin hard wood floors down town if you catch my drift!
    Seriously, the last thing you want is for me to enter your Mr.Nude Contest, I'd already be calling my mother & telling her I won and the contest isn't even for another year!
    I will see you all next week at CHEATERAMA, as you may or may not know it is our tenth such event, thus promising to be no better than our 1st show & no worse than our last.

what does that even mean?

I love you people so don't ever forget it.

SIncerely,
    Cheatercarl

24. scapin38

scapin38

gonna try and get up there but not 100%. i have to defend my title as MR. nude Sycamore. you know how it goes. if i come i will bring my new whip. BT out..

p.s . i love you carl.. seriously in a gay way

Attached Files:

25. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Brian, saw that wagon at Sycamore. So RAD...

26. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

Brian that wagon is DANK!!!!!

Saturday looks to be 74 and sunny, perfect nude weather11

27. 392_hemi

392_hemi

This is always a great show. Hope I can find my posing trunks.

28. Dr.Kerry

Dr.Kerry

This Saturday afternoon!!!!

29. John Stimac

John Stimac

I think those Cheaters can smell a flathead, no sooner did I hook mine up to drop in my 32, in walks Cheater Carl, Cheater Max, and Cheater Dan which was great, cause they helped Me guide it in. Carl does seem good at guiding it in, maybe thats what He means when talking about downtown.
    Stimac

Attached Files:

30. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

See, John knows what I'm talkin about!
    Thanks again for the Nite Owl Lunch John! You dear sir are a fine man.
    Let me know if you get that machine running & want me to take it down to the show while you are gone.

P.S. Dan looks much older then me in photos, his "Bear & Cub lifestyle" that he shares w/Cheaterchris is really aging him.

Thanks again,

Carl