Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nicest Cherry Red color ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mark in Japan, Aug 12, 2009.

1. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

and what's your point? and WTF are you talking about politically correct? it's on topic or off topic. And off topic stuff stuff is frowned upon get over it. But then again if you actually read the HAMB you would know that there are Ferraris that are not frowned upon.

2. Late 90s early 2000s Camaro

Attached Files:

3. full house Mouse

full house Mouse

Boring !

Nice Red Hooker from Thailand

[​IMG]
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
    AHotRod likes this.
  4. full house Mouse

full house Mouse

[​IMG]..... a nice 85 Ferrari red did you know that Ferrari reds are not all the same !
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

5. full house Mouse

full house Mouse

[​IMG]...... we have some nice bikes over here also

6. WOW>>>YOU are gonna get flamed....and rightfully so..a little respect goes a long way

7. Buzznut

Buzznut

What's up with the VERY OT Vette and the metric cruiser cycle? Are you trying to advertise something here? Come on...

8. full house Mouse

full house Mouse

You seem to be having a bad day BEEP BEEP !

9. full house Mouse

full house Mouse

Pardon me what is and OT Vette I am not familiar with this term. The car is totally modified inside the builder was actually quite famous back home many years ago for some of his cars and they won many of the major shows across the states many of the older HAMB members know him.

In case you have forgotten the topic is Cherry Red so I showed you some of the vehicles in the club over here that were red sorry they have the Muscle Car Thailand written on them we are a club and are not trying to Muscle you just trying to have a little fun. Cheers Andy

The under sea fiber optics line connecting much of Asia to the rest of the world got damaged in Typhoon( hurricane worst in over 100 years) that happened over here a few days ago under sea land slides have damaged much of the line in Philippines and Taiwan so communicating with the rest of the world is not so easy right now our computers are moving snail speed.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  10. Buzznut

Buzznut

Oh nevermind...I have a feeling I could explain til I'm blue in the face and all that would come of it is a blue face.

OT= Off Topic

11. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Probably better than you do, as well as the different Ducati reds as well.

Nope just dealing with another socially inept keyboard cowboy.

Yes you are...

A vette after 65-66 or so is off topic, or one with a bunch of billet bullshit. If you don't know then you are really in the wrong place.

Call the whambulance about your fiber.

12. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

you sir are correct....

13. carshowgirl

carshowgirl

The newer Cadillac CTS have a really nice red out now, its got a little pearl to it.
    [​IMG]

14. full house Mouse

full house Mouse

Well your the one who is super up tight! Must not get laid enough testosterone has you off key.

I'm glad you know everything well I don't. That's why I like HAMB many people sharing knowledge.

Heh hot shot the web going up and down makes it difficult to communicate I have to wait long periods to answer or see if there any replies.

Oh yes for those who have trouble reading the topic is....................................................wait for it.................................................................... Nicest Cherry Red color ? thats why many people posted other vehicles.

15. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

No shit captain obvious... your the idiot that keeps taking cheap potshots... and doesn't understand what's going on. And where you went back and edited your BS earlier, nice. Keep talking you just dig your hole deeper.

16. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

My favorite Red would be 65-66 Mustang RANGOON RED.
    The later CANDYAPPLE RED (A solid color!) for Mustangs was a bit darker and didn't grab you like the Rangoon Red.
    I looked for 3 days around town to find a certain Mustang fastback that was Rangoon Red, just to find out what the color actually was so I could use it on my 68 coupe!
    Thats how I found it...

17. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

I searched and searched for a good red. Everything seemed to have too much orange in it, or too much pink in it. I ended up with a 2002 Dodge Truck color called "Flame Red". Love it. No orange, no pink, it's just really, really red.

18. Wife's 1957 Torch Red - she calls it Hooker Red

Attached Files:

19. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

Thanks there PlowMeister!

I was afraid your paint just looked toooooooooo lickable to not be Candy.......then with flake as well just too take it to 11 (Spinal Tap reference):eek::D

20. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

WOW!:eek:

Thats what Im Talkin BOUT !

How hard is it to paint 3 stage ????

Im getting excited since we finished up all the welding today!!

21. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

Thas my kinda CHERRY!

22. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

I dont care if someone shows pix of a Baboon's ARSE........... as long as its CHERRY FRIKKIN RED!!!:)

23. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

Thats nice!

Not Candy?

What Color name?

Not Titian Red??

24. joedoh

joedoh
    from Wichita KS

BMW cinnabar red (zinnobarrot)

[​IMG]

its a neat color because when the sun is in the clouds it is very dark and brooding than when in full sun where it is bright and gorgeous. I have the exact same car as the picture for the last 13 years and every time I see it across the parking lot or walk out the door, the color is always striking.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  25. HeyyCharger

HeyyCharger

Heyy guys... C'mon.

This isn't a sight for politicians on different sides.

Were all the same.......

H.A.M.Bers!!!!

HC

26. younggun13

younggun13

WOW that lexus stage three paint!!!:eek: thats SEXY just drippin WET!!!!

27. stuart in mn

stuart in mn

+1. It is a great red, looks good both in the sun and at night.

28. Mat Thrasher

Mat Thrasher

Wow, does anybody have the paint code for this? I searched I could'nt find anything for pearl garnett.
    Mat

29. Mr. Jean

Mr. Jean

This is Magnetic red II. It looks brite in the sun and darker in the shade. Has some small gold flakes in it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  30. -Brent-

-Brent-

That red looks different in person though... even in my pic. I'm sure they all do... but there is something about the red on the "A" that stands out

Love the deep red of the 32, too. Classy car.

Attached Files: