Register now to get rid of these ads!

Front seat suggestions?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jersey Joe 67, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67
    from J Town

So i'm finally working on my ride and i'm in need of a front seat.
    I've got the rear seat in the car, which will need a complete overhall.I will need access to the rear seat also, so i'm gonna need something that either folds forward or whatever.
    I really don't care if it's buckets or a bench.

I think someone told me once that the middle seat of a Dodge Caravan will be perfect but i'm not sure if it will allow access to rear.
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. I might suggest using the search function. there's a ton of posts on this subject.....

3. 3rd seat out of Astro/Safari vans mite work, seat back folds flat onto seat cushion.....could be too wide tho?

4. humpie

humpie

third seat from dodge van fits "a" models and folds forward.also the back locks in several positions.got one in my 28 coupe and it works fine.

5. went with a early stang rear seat..it also has a great factory cutout if ya need it for trans hump ...the ones with a v shaped bottom are about 10" wider the the older square bottoms..the earlier square cut are right at 41" wide and the newer is 43 on the back and with the bottom v / wing out is about 52"wide..also there is a ton of seat covers nos on evil bay.......

6. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat

I built this. Needed a seat for the truck in the pics. Was looking at the corner radius of my yard gates one day. I told my buddy, "Those are perfect. I haven't closed those in 9 years. Get the Sawzall."

Attached Files:

7. ken1939

ken1939

My ulitmate seat, the S10 Bench. Easy to install, easy to section if need be. Nice size overall. mtc.

8. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

What kind of car is it??

9. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67
    from J Town

Opps, that'd help huh? 31 Tudor as pictured in my avitar. :D