Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bianchi Corp. late 30's go job 27 on 32 rails

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BianchiCorp, Jul 22, 2009.

1. BianchiCorp

BianchiCorp
    from East coast

Here is the start to my new little project. Frame is a mint bone stock 32 with heavy axel stock mechanical brakes 4 banger this thing is stock stock stock. Body is just a 27 roadster. Plans are take a few leafs out of the front and rear springs maybe reverse the eyes. hop up the 4 banger maybe front and rear pushbars/ bumpers and to cut a little off the top. Here are some pictures of what i got to start.....

R. Bianchi

2. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

No pictures showing up here.:(

Frank

3. BianchiCorp

BianchiCorp
    from East coast

Here are some pics for now..

Attached Files:

4. Quite a change from the killer T-bucket with the big block and 3 quad carbs from the 70's Randy.

5. BianchiCorp

BianchiCorp
    from East coast

Yea i think the days of over powerd t alterds for the streets are gone

6. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

Just curious. Are you going to cut up that nice frame to fit the body? These cars look great with minimal cutting. A little off the top please. Use frame as is and make the body fit. Keep us posted on progress.

This is the current rage everywhere. I know you like chopped tops, but not too much on T roadsters.

7. BianchiCorp

BianchiCorp
    from East coast

Initialy i thought i was going to be able to just peal out the inner part of the rear rockers, but thats not going to be the case. Looks like the frame might have to be pinched, or cut out the rear rockers almost to the edges.. it is more involved then i though it was going to be, but if it was easy then it would not be cool....

8. You might reconsider and put that 26/27 T on a Model A chassis with a banger. Almost a bolt on. And then you can save that nice 32 chassis for a 30/31 Model A or 32. You will be building another one you know.

9. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I am also considering a 32 frame for my 26 Tub. I was originally going A chassis with a banger, but am considering a 32 frame for it. If I go 32 chassis it probably would get more slugs in the motor department too. LOL

10. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

did you get the chassis from CT.?
    Bill

11. BianchiCorp

BianchiCorp
    from East coast

Going to stick with the 32 chassis on this build, its all there and is a solid start.

got the chassis out of ct about 4 or 5 years ago

Randy

12. Artiki

Artiki
    from Brum...

That'll look sweet on the '32 rails, especially with a hot banger. Look forward to seeing this one develop. Good luck.

13. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

cool I looked at one last mouth. Dont see too many with the banger still with it. it will look real cool when done have fun
    later Bill

14. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Looks like it's gonna be a very cool looking ride, great start:)
    question... what are ya gonna do about the radiator height and what grille are ya going with?

thanks,
    cab