Register now to get rid of these ads!

1954 Chevy Interior Question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by adamshumard, Jun 8, 2009.

1. adamshumard

adamshumard

I have a 210 and it does't have anything on the B-pillar and I'm wondering if there shold have been a trim piece. Any one have some pics or info?

2. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Just a piece of door panel material (waterproof cardboard) with some headliner material glued to it should look right.

3. The_Monster

The_Monster

Not sure if you have a 2 or 4 door 210, but heres some factory prints of 2 different 210 2door models. Looks like theres some material like chopolds said, along with a chicken strap. Hope this helps. I have 4 door 210 shots too if thats what you have.
    Cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

It's the same material as the headliner with windlace sewn to the sides.

5. adamshumard

adamshumard

Thanks thats exactly what i needed to know. next stupid question, whats the difference between the club coupe and sedan? is it quarter glass length. its more a more defined difference on other models, i don't see a huge difference on these.

6. The_Monster

The_Monster

The club coupe has a vinyl interior v.s. cloth in the 210 sedan. "Easy to clean and stays looking new for longer". Assuming youll have alot of clients and such getting in and out of the car. Also theres more knee room in the back seat for rear passengers. It also has some extra glam to the interior compaired to the 210 sedan

7. adamshumard

adamshumard

what would be the best way to figure out what mine is?

8. The Stig

The Stig
    from The Moon

Look at the cowl tag, if for example it says 54-1011w or 54-1069w its just a 210 2 or 4 door. If it says 54-1011wa it's a "Delray" a.k.a. "Club Coupe". Mine is a Delray, they are the 2nd rarest 210 (next to the wagon) and 4th rarest 54 chevy of all between Bel Air and 210's. Plus the interior is just bitchin'.

9. if you are talking about the car in your avatar then you have a sedan. The coupe has a smaller rear quarter window as well as a small rear winodw. Can can see the difference here http://www.1953chevrolet.com/1953_Models.htm