Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Kalamazoo Mi / Saganaw Mi

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jalopy Jim, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

I need some help from the Michigan folks.
    I will be in Kalamazoo Michigan Saturday afternoon/ evening and looking for a car show or somthing automotive to do?
    I will be going to the Gilmore Museum on Sunday.
    Second part: I will be in Saginaw Michigan the rest of the week in meetings, are there any cruise nights, car show during the week there, I might need a diversion from days of loooooooong meetings.

thanks in advance Jim H:cool:

2. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat

3. troylee

troylee

I you are in Michigan the 31 and 1 of August the Concours d' Eleagance @ Medowbrook. R&m has an auction. fancy stuff. If you are in Saginaw I think in Chelsea they have a car show and cruise in going on.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Yep, if you have all day Saturday to kill the Telegraph Cruise that F6 just posted the link for would be well worth the 2 hour drive each way from Kzoo.

While at the Gilmore will you please look for, and take a photo of, the Big Olds named brick at the old filling station. I have yet to see it and it's supposedly been there for about 3 years now.

Have fun. I'm going to be out of town or I'd take you for a cruz in Big Olds on Saturday.

5. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

It will be this Saturday July 24th I will be in Kalamazoo.

The cruzise sounds neat but after 11 hours on the road I probable would not want to drive another 1-1/2 hours.

And yes Denise I will take a picture of the Big Olds brick for you.

And The concours sounds neat but I have to be back in Minnesota by Saturday August 1st. and July 31st I will still be in meetings.

jim h

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Friday is the 24th, Saturday is the 25th.
    So, you have Saturday free but will have come off an 11 drive from MN on Friday?

7. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

You are right I will be in Kalamazoo about 3:00 Saturday the 25th and looking for something to fill in time on Saturday the 25th.
    Suunday Gilmor opens at 9:00 and I plan on being there untill 1:00 or so.
    I have to be in Saginaw by 4:00pm on Sunday the 26th thru Friday the 31st..

jim h:cool: