Register now to get rid of these ads!

KKOA Salina, KS Meet & Greet Info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Jul 15, 2009.

1. carkiller

carkiller

Okay i will close the partz pimpin stand for a short visit. Rodger remind me. Heh heh

2. $%$%$%$ Man I'll be there as I'm getting paid to show UP !! My ole friend P-Flats says it's worth 11 bones for me to be in attendance Ha Ha I Can't miss that >>>>.

3. sololobo

sololobo

Wild horses couldn't--Ah, maybe they could---never mind--- But yep, lookin forward to see some sissta's and bro's from far away places!! ~Sololobo~

4. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Ha...!! You were supposed to remind me last year...what happened to that...???

R-

5. "Doc" Parsons

"Doc" Parsons

We'll be there

"Doc" Parsons

6. kscuda

kscuda
    from olathe, ks

wouldn't miss it, charging the batteries for the camera now

7. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Looking forward to seeing you Bill.

8. NoSurf

NoSurf

how appropriate- you can bring me my 10 bucks.....:D

9. #### Oh yeah I'm looking forward to the show !! Now about that $10.00 bucks Jay ,I sent your dough to a charity called Save The Ranch as in NEVERLAND RANCH !!!!!!!! LMAO >>>>.

10. NoSurf

NoSurf

Well then make sure you give me the tax id number for my 1040 form.

11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

My monies on half you guys NOT showing up at the Meet & Greet, DJ announcement or not. :p

Last year the DJ did make an annocument regarding the M&G because I asked him to. I had to stand there and not only explain what the HAMB was/is about (which I didn't mind) but THEN I had to listen to him tell me about his "rat rod" and how cool it was.:eek: THEN I had to discuss with him the difference between a tradtional styled hot rod and a rat rod. :rolleyes: Guess what, I didn't like the DJ and probably will not go up and ask him to announce anything. I really don't care to have another discussion with him regarding rat rods. Announced over the PA or not, 20-25 people made it to the M&G last year and had a good time meeting and socializing with like minded HAMB pals.

If it's important to you to show up, and you have a poor memory or time management problem, then either set your cell phone's alarm to go off at 11:45 or write the day and time as a reminder on your buddys forehead with a sharpie.;)

12. $$$$ Does that mean that there's more than $11.00 in it for me when I make it ??? >>>>.

13. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Geeeze HRLC, don't get all upset...it's not our fault that you had to explain about the HAMB and everything else...besides, I don't have a cel phone...and my brother would get severely pissed if I wrote on his forehead...got any other suggestions...???

R-

14. raven

raven

"write the day and time as a reminder on your buddys forehead with a sharpie."

That a true classic...
    r

15. Plowboy

Plowboy

I cannot guarantee my attendance at the meat and greet, but I shall do my best. I usually remember about a half hour after it has happened......

16. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Genius... Denise could talk to the DJ about her "road adventures"...after she again explains what the HAMB is...

And Paul, you've got my books...remember the covers of them...the last name is "Jetter"...two 't's pleeze...

PS, I really wouldn't mind hearing 'bout his "rat rod", gotta humor some people to get them to "interview" ya...
    R-

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm not upset Roger. My point was that last year there was an announcement and some folks, including you, did not come. No big deal. Going thru the effort of chatting up the DJ is not worth it for me. Some effort and responsibility needs to lie with each person that wants to attend. ;) Like I said before, makes no difference to me one way or another whether you or anyone else attends cuz I already know what most of you guys look like and usually catch up with eveyone at some point over the weekend.

I try to plan and execute M&G for those that might want to meet and chat with other HAMB folks and might not know who's who and what they look like and they don't feel comfortable just walking up to any Joe Blow at events hoping they're a HAMB person.

Now it makes sense why you had never seen any of those Meet & Greet stickers that I personally was handing to everyone, with their name tags, at the different meet & greets I organized a couple of years ago cuz I guess you never made it to one. In any event, I'm sure I'll run into you at some point over the weekend.

18. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I won't show ;)

:D

19. Send up a flare. Or 3

20. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Now that's really strange cuz I made it to several of those M & G's...I guess I must not have been "on time" then either cuz I never even got a name tag...let alone a "sticker' ...or you weren't around to hand me one...oh well.

Sure isn't important to me that I get a name tag or a sticker...

R-

21. carkiller

carkiller

Paul, Thats Mr. Roger JeTTEr esq. Some times I even thro in a D in Roger. Cal

22. Bone Head

Bone Head
    from Kansas

The Boneheads will be there and look forward to meet everyone. See you Friday and Sat. for the picture if you got room.

23. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Don't blame ya Denise,......

24. LOWLIDX50

LOWLIDX50

I plan on being there !!!!

25. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Less then a week away! I'm stoked!:cool:

26. yblock292

yblock292

27. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I just noticed your advatar. Is that your ride and will you be bringing it to Salina? I LOVE the color and would love to check it out in person.

28. PasoJohn

PasoJohn
    from Edina,Mn.

I'll be going this year with my 64 chevy wagon.

Moriarity likes this.
  29. OK, I officially suck. I've got the on-call at work and will be carrying the pager so there's no way I can come. :-( Heavy sigh.