Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Look what we made for Gene Winfield...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bone Daddy, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Check out the set of decals Gene had us design. They are really cool and we made them of heavy vinyl. Can you guess the two customs?? He asked us to make some of his other favorite customs and maybe even the Winfield shop truck. It will be like a cool collector set someday. We wanted to keep them simple so what do you guys think??? They're not small either(5x4in.) He's selling them as of now and I think he said he was going to make some into T-shirts. Only place you can get these is through Gene. This is really exciting for us after meeting him in Bonneville. Thanks, Joe www.powerandnoise.com

Attached Files:

2. coupemerc

coupemerc

The top decal looks like the Strip Star and the bottom looks like the Jade Idol. Nice job.

3. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Fun stuff. Simple and clean.

4. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

Nice and clean, You know he is going to be at Syracuse this year so maybe you can meet up with him again.

5. Very well designed and cool.

6. koolkemp

koolkemp

I bought the lower one from him yesterday at the Atlantic Nationals in Moncton....goin on the tool box.

7. Cad67Deville

Cad67Deville

I liked the middle one and he was nice enough to sign it for me at the 09 GNRS.

Attached Files:

8. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Very neat :cool:

You have a show coming up in your area, The Greater Binghamton Cruise-In & Concert, Aug 28th - 29th, 2009

9. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

We do where?

10. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Yeah its cool we get to meet up w/ Gene again at the nats. It'll be fun to hang for awhile and we have some new designs to deliver to him. We have a big show in October 16 & 17 that is worth going too. I think the one put on in Aug. is a cruizin buddies show. I don't know how big it will be???

Attached Files:

11. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

Yup it is the Cruise-in buddies Aug 28 & 29 .. here is the info I have from our events cal'

The Greater Binghamton Cruise-In & Concert

Entertainment plus for this Cruisin Buddies Cruise-In, Friday Nite "Old Friends" Dance at the Holiday Inn. Saturday Day Ride the Carousel Circuit, Visit the Zoo, One-of-a-Kind Shops, Museum. Saturday Nite Arena Concert Hosted by the Holiday Inn Arena with Gary Lewis and the Playboys; The Tokens & The Monterays. Meet & Greet & Relax after in the Holiday Inn Ball Room. All Proceeds Go To Children Charities. Ticket Master 1.800.745.3000 or ticketmaster.com Come Out to The Greater Binghampton, Carousel Capital Cruise-In & Concert! Concert & Saturday Indoor Parking. Call for Reservations 1.800.Holiday or 607.722.1212

12. strawberry

strawberry

last time I met him at daytona he was cranky , but nice decals though .

13. greazhonkey

greazhonkey

14. nice, clean and simple...those will definitely make a nice retro looking shirt as well...good job

15. TRUCKENSTEIN

TRUCKENSTEIN

I bought two of them when Gene was at the Atlantic Nationals in Moncton N.B. Canada, very good quality and Gene was a great buy to talk to.

16. Hey Mike is that you??