Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 300 mph chevy truck...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by edgeabilly, Jul 12, 2009.

1. "Whitey Ford" 62 Uni

"Whitey Ford" 62 Uni
    from Tampa, FL

I think the guy doing the interview said it best at the end of the interview. Call it what you want but I would love to take a ride in that. 300 mph in anything is pretty cool. Its things like this that gives old hot rods more exposure as being cool to those who dont know it like the folks on here. Noone degraded a 1957 pick up but "cutting it up" to make a jet powered truck. Its a fucking truck, not a Zephyer. Thats his hobby, his money.

To the original person who posted this, its cool, thanks

2. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Worlds fastes chevy? There has to be quicker cars on the salt?

3. Slapnuts1975

Slapnuts1975
    from Tennessee

Who gives a rats ass if its a hotrod or not. For that matter who gives a shit for your opinion, or mine for that matter. Neat video, it was posted for our enjoyment, not to say " Look a this Fast fuckin Hotrod". My 2 cents guys.

4. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

There are a couple of stock bodied Firebirds faster than 300. Jerry Kugel, Macdonald & Pitts. 300 is pretty fast and I can't think of any Chevy bodied cars faster than that. I am always a little sceptal of the claims of exabition cars. (Trucks). Like Ivo's four Buick car. The speeds they were anouncing at Fremont when I saw it had nothing to do with how fast it was going.

5. HRK-hotrods

HRK-hotrods

Cool truck for sure... I don't care who ya are, it takes balls to strap yourself to a 25000HP kerosene heater on wheels. Wonder what the BTU's are?

Sometimes I wonder... really I do wonder how some people can function in the daily world...

This IS just MY opinion... Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one and some stink more than others but do you really want to hear from an a-hole?

Maybe you should change your signature line to this:

"Ya can't fix stupid"

Ron White FTW!!!:D

6. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

ok everyone just agree to disagree, no matter what it's still bitchin fast,it is very cool, can we all agree on that? :) there is probably not a person on here no matter what they say who wouldn't be able to wipe the shit grin off their face after going for a ride in it. isn't the point of hot rodding to be able to go crazy fast if you wanted to?

7. BUSTEDKNUCKLE

BUSTEDKNUCKLE

I agree............:D